Hello From Fort Worth, Texas!

Green Hornet

Reaction score
Handicap
After over 20 years of playing golf...poorly...I finally decided to get serious about it. I started by replacing my 20 year old bargain clubs with a nice set of TaylorMade RBZ's. I've also started taking lessons from a PGA Pro and now am a regular on the range. While I'm achy from learning a new grip and a new swing, I'm optimistic that I can bring my scores down to a level that will allow me to play a round of golf without a paper bag over my head.

The ultimate goal? Play on the GC or Golfweek Am Tour. :banana:

Thought this would be a great place to get help and pointers. Nice to be here!

Welcome to THP!

Come over to the DFW thread--lots of FW guys there for local meet ups!

Welcome to THP!

welcome! lots of good guys in the DFW area. Come join us some time!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP! Stick with those lessons. Swing changes are tough, especially the older we get, but the hard work will pay off.

Come over to the DFW thread--lots of FW guys there for local meet ups!

Welcome to THP. Here is the DFW thread, we are almost always playing on the weekends! http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?45356-DFW-amp-Surrounding-Area-Chat-Thread

Thanks for the invite guys...one day I'll meander over there. I think the staff at Leonard Links is having pity on me because I really shouldn't be allowed on a course right now, so it'll be a lot of range work for me for awhile.

Boy my wrist is killing me... :beat-up:

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

:welcome: and good luck with the new clubs and lessons!

Welcome to the forum, looking forward to meeting you soon!

Welcome to THP. Leonards is a great place to work on your game. Keep up with the lessons. That is definitely the best way to improve quickly. Look forward to meeting you. You definitely should join the DFW crew some weekend. I think you might like the group.

Welcome aboard

Welcome to THP lots of great people in you area

:welcome: I like your ultimate goal, keep after it.

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Back