Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has the z3c, z2 and db4. And I'm almost willing to bet he brings all three lol

Heheh. I have a db4. Z3. But used to have a z2. Dangit. I miss it alright.

After my neighborhood golf league one of my neighbors is pushing to buy my mizuno irons...so I'm pondering replacements!

I25 irons anyone?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

After my neighborhood golf league one of my neighbors is pushing to buy my mizuno irons...so I'm pondering replacements!

I25 irons anyone?!

Tough to go wrong with Mizunos or i25s. Good problem to have.

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

Myazaki Black 61s. Anyone know where I can find a deal?

If you can find a good deal on the Cleveland Classic 310, you could just pull the shaft.

Pondering a Vokey SM5 52 I hate not having matching wedges for some reason. Hopefully I can sneak out of work around 1 and get to golfsmith/have an early day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still pondering X2Hot 3H. I've developed the hookies with my F5 and it's time for a break. Think that could be a good replacement. Need. To. Hit. It.

Other than that, I'm oddly content with the bag ATM. Oh yeah, SC100.

SC100 is a badass ponder.

X2Hot Pro 23* hybrid

I noticed some pain right below my left collar bone (I'm a rightie) after hitting the range almost daily to prepare for a round this past weekend... maybe sensicore's for now then eventually switching to graphite in my irons.

I'm jumping on the KBS Tour 90 train. Hit the taylormade cb 7i with a tour 90 shaft and really enjoyed the feel. I have the tour 90s in a set of cmbs and had always liked those.

I've got one with a R11S tip on it..its forsale. I haven't ever gotten around to posting it.

I'm thinking about dropping the same shaft in my 3wd as my driver. I'm seeing similar issues with my 3wd as I did with driver before swapping shafts.

I'm thinking about dropping the same shaft in my 3wd as my driver. I'm seeing similar issues with my 3wd as I did with driver before swapping shafts.

Thats how i'm setup. 10 grams heavier in the 3 wood. I really like that setup, a lot..

I'm jumping on the KBS Tour 90 train. Hit the taylormade cb 7i with a tour 90 shaft and really enjoyed the feel. I have the tour 90s in a set of cmbs and had always liked those.

I really want to try the Tour 90s in the Apex heads. I think that could be a really nice pairing for me.

I really want to try the Tour 90s in the Apex heads. I think that could be a really nice pairing for me.

That combo sounds like a dream!

That combo sounds like a dream!

I love those club heads, but the Recoils and TT XP95s just don't feel good to me.

Thats how i'm setup. 10 grams heavier in the 3 wood. I really like that setup, a lot..

For as stout as the whiteboard is touted to be it's not enough for me, went to a UST Axivcore Black 79g in X and am thinking about dropping it for a green which is lower launch still for driver and putting the black in my 3wd and hybo before I give up on the hybo.

For as stout as the whiteboard is touted to be it's not enough for me, went to a UST Axivcore Black 79g in X and am thinking about dropping it for a green which is lower launch still for driver and putting the black in my 3wd and hybo before I give up on the hybo.

Oh, I misunderstood what you was talking about. I thought you was refering to the same shaft in both your driver and 3 wood.

I think my 3i hates me. I've never really gotten along with hybrids. Do I want a 7w? Its been a long time since I've been in this thread, this is probably trouble.

Oh, I misunderstood what you was talking about. I thought you was refering to the same shaft in both your driver and 3 wood.

That's being pondered as well since they don't make an 89g shaft in either version.

The debate is how much carry I would gain/loose by going to the green vs sticking with the black and if I would see any release/roll out which I'm not currently.

Ideally 300rpm and 2* less launch on average would be optimum per my fitter and the charts.

I think my 3i hates me. I've never really gotten along with hybrids. Do I want a 7w? Its been a long time since I've been in this thread, this is probably trouble.

What ya looking for? Tee or deck use?

Mashie 7w so easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back