Custom Head Cover Company - Ecktron Performance

Seeing yours makes me rethink the material on which I was going to put my design. I was thinking the blue "carbon fiber" but that looks a lot different than I'd imagined.

Very nice!! I've put mine on hold pending me doing my taxes and seeing what's up....because I think I'm going to do a 3 cover set (D, Hy, P)
I initially wanted to go with the blue carbon fiber, but they didn't have it in stock ... they had a lighter blue. I went with the "blue croc" instead.

That's a nice looking cover. I will have to check then out. Not sure if I would get one, but a really cool gift idea.

Sharp looking cover you got there. I really liked the customizable score card holders they have on their site. Great prices as well.

Question: Was there a setup fee of any kind or no, because your design is one color?

Question: Was there a setup fee of any kind or no, because your design is one color?
Not sure. The whole thing, with shipping, came to $54. I assume part of that is due to the fact that this is a large mallet cover, so there is a fair bit of extra material used in this one as opposed to the others. Still well worth the price though IMO, as I'll have this thing for years to come.

Looking at their shop, it appears that the base price is $35, and then a logo and text runs you an additional $15 (which I assume would be your "setup fee").

I just used them for a custom driver headcover order for a client gift, they did an amazing job, I'll be doing a putter cover order for sure.

Put in an order for a new putter headcover. This one will be for my flow neck 8883. Going with a blue carbon fiber, though I would love red or grey if they happen to have either of those choices. Going to do Nick's monogram DDP in a box, and then have his nickname and date of birth on the side, along with a tip to my alma mater on the other side. We'll see what they come up with. They're usually good about getting something turned around quickly. Hoping they have magnetic closure, but if they don't, I'll live with the velcro.

88423bf86316a2d0c747817ad795b5b7.png

They definitely have the option of magnetic closure as I have it on mine.
0cee3f8c9bc9a9c1ba58acb250bf49ae.jpg

22bcea1de8d7b19cde9168ba97190ca1.jpg

They definitely have the option of magnetic closure as I have it on mine.
Thanks! Yep, $3 upcharge, but since I had already paid for my order, he was kind enough to throw it in for me. Second order from EP and not once have I had an issue.

Thanks! Yep, $3 upcharge, but since I had already paid for my order, he was kind enough to throw it in for me. Second order from EP and not once have I had an issue.
I have a score card holder and that headcover from them and have had zero issues. Great company

37167dcdc011693a0022012032aa00d8.jpg

cbdfc79bc6dcca9c503158a7bd1e4748.jpg

1a36cd9d0858a9c78a57692f501991b2.jpg

New head cover in honor of my sons birth.

That is too cool, Tom!

Looks fantastic deuce.

Yeah, they knocked this one out of the ballpark. Especially love the magnetic closure on it.

Yeah. I know some people dont like magnetic closure but it was worth the extra few bucks for me. I love it. I want to get another one made now. Damn you Deucey!!! Haha

Looks incredible Tom! And as for the closure, magnetic is the only way to go IMO.

Nothing but great things to say about them. They recently created a full mallet cover for me and I love it. I no longer have a full mallet BB54, but it fits fine on my X3. A bit big, but it works and I wont ever change it.

Sole -> Superman symbol with a G instead of S for my son's name Graham. Established 7/28/13 for his birthday. Super G was established then!
Face -> Son's first and middle name.
Top -> Colts horseshoes dancing and my wife's initials.

Just placed my order with Justin. Very much looking forward to getting the headcover in and going straight into the bag. After two weeks of emails back and forth, finally got the ball rolling on it.

great find OP. I've been looking for cover options for my mallet putters, especially ones with magnet closures. deciding on a custom design is a whole other headache, but a good one to have.

Just got my driver headcover in. Goes perfect with my BB stand bag.
4cdf7b4bdba99c9d620f075a6e35b5b3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great. Do they let you select different materials?

Not gonna lie. I ordered another headcover from them and it's been 5 weeks and I keep getting the run around. Kind of getting pissed off.

Back