Custom Head Cover Company - Ecktron Performance

deuce

Grenade!
Reaction score
Just came across this site, as I'm looking for a cover for my STX ProFIT 6. Looks like you can do a fair amount of customization, and the prices look pretty reasonable to. Has anyone used them? If they can make a cover for my putter, I'll report back, but wanted to see if anyone has used them before. They're an Atlanta, GA company by the looks of it.

http://epheadcovers.com

They just got back to me on FB. If they can make center shafted, large mallet putter headcovers, I'm so getting one. Already have my design (the blue headcover is going to stand out against the crimson and white of the rest of my bag).

The custom scorecard holders look pretty sweet and come with a resonable price tag.

Prices seem quite solid too.

I'm a sucker for a headcover with some sort of textured design on it. I may need to check these guys out.

The custom scorecard holders look pretty sweet and come with a resonable price tag.
Yeah. I have a few friends hitting milestone birthdays soon ... I see custom headcovers, towels, and/or scorecard holders in their future.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this. I'm also interested in anyone's feedback on this company. Their prices seem reasonable, I might be ordering a couple of items depending on what others say about them.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I took the plunge and ordered a yardage book cover. Total was $54.56 including tax, free shipping. I chose the custom text and custom image.

Will update with some picks when it gets here, in a couple weeks I would guess.

Been emailing the owner and he's working on a rendering of my putter headcover now. When it's done, I'll be ordering it (will post the pic here). I'm pretty excited about having a one of a kind putter headcover!

I like what I see here. Have bookmarked their page.

Very cool, vesselbags also does custom head covers for driver,fwd's

Cool concept. Couldn't find anything on their website regarding what can or cannot be put on the covers. For instance, could I do a licensed logo such as the Boston Red Sox logo? My thinking is not but I'm curious. Perhaps custom THP head covers!

Been emailing the owner and he's working on a rendering of my putter headcover now. When it's done, I'll be ordering it (will post the pic here). I'm pretty excited about having a one of a kind putter headcover!
Thanks for this note. I was wondering if you got some sort of idea what it was going to look like before production.

Thanks for this note. I was wondering if you got some sort of idea what it was going to look like before production.
I do ... just got this in the mail. I'm stoked! As soon as I get the details on how to complete this order, I'm doing it! I have a feeling this will be one of many that I order from them!
1530479_688207007868870_53187195_n.jpg

I do ... just got this in the mail. I'm stoked! As soon as I get the details on how to complete this order, I'm doing it! I have a feeling this will be one of many that I order from them!
1530479_688207007868870_53187195_n.jpg

That's a great looking mock-up. My initial hesitation was with the lack of a center shafted option for a mallet - nice to see they could accommodate you. Did you just shoot them an e-mail?

That's a great looking mock-up. My initial hesitation was with the lack of a center shafted option for a mallet - nice to see they could accommodate you. Did you just shoot them an e-mail?

They just came up with the center shaft option based on my request. They said that it would only take a couple extra days. Sounds like they may make it a regular option, but no idea how long it will take to hit their website. I would shoot then an email, they respond pretty quickly. I went from first contact to order in less than a day.

Thanks for the link. This is a nice looking product.

They just came up with the center shaft option based on my request. They said that it would only take a couple extra days. Sounds like they may make it a regular option, but no idea how long it will take to hit their website. I would shoot then an email, they respond pretty quickly. I went from first contact to order in less than a day.

Well, now I'm in "pre-production design" talks with them. Center shafted mid-mallet. My coworkers think I'm crazy and I'll probably lose it in a week. Well, then, that's why my name is on it, huh?

Nice find. Some cool stuff there. All sorts of possibilities.

thanks for the heads up on these. i like them

My custom head cover arrived today. It's a beast! Looks awesome, and it's now the proud home of my putter! They sent me a note inside the package thanking me for starting this thread and sending some business their way, so they threw in a scorecard holder as well. Not necessary, but totally appreciated! The "Deuce" was their own addition, so it's truly a THP-inspired design.

As I said, I'm completely thrilled with the quality of the head cover, and well worth the price. I have several golfing buddies who will be getting custom made covers from EP in the next several months!

1620800_701128516576719_1519807346_n.jpg

1925203_701128539910050_251407131_n.jpg

1907579_701128569910047_1766742548_n.jpg
]

1891150_701128599910044_889975663_n.jpg

400634_701128626576708_725241685_n.jpg

Those look great!!!!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Seeing yours makes me rethink the material on which I was going to put my design. I was thinking the blue "carbon fiber" but that looks a lot different than I'd imagined.

Very nice!! I've put mine on hold pending me doing my taxes and seeing what's up....because I think I'm going to do a 3 cover set (D, Hy, P)

Back