Scramble at The Legacy in SE MI

Now that we have confirmed the weather, are we going to see pink shorts????

Not from me, going to try and find a pink shirt tomorrow, and go for the classic pink shirt, black shorts look.

Not from me, going to try and find a pink shirt tomorrow, and go for the classic pink shirt, black shorts look.

That's what Phil is going with too. Maybe I'll have to join ya. Although I had other plans...

That's what Phil is going with too. Maybe I'll have to join ya. Although I had other plans...

I was hoping for Pink hat, Pink sunglasses, Pink Shirt, Pink shorts/Pants, Pink Shoes, Pink Socks, White belt from you Saturday!

I was ready to be in awe!
Hell, let everyone KNOW the Pink Panther is on the prowl!

I was hoping for Pink hat, Pink sunglasses, Pink Shirt, Pink shorts/Pants, Pink Shoes, Pink Socks, White belt from you Saturday!

I was ready to be in awe!
Hell, let everyone KNOW the Pink Panther is on the prowl!

All of that, minus the sunglasses n socks. Can't wait!

23 hours from now, I'll be heading south.

For those around this course, how wet is it up there? Around me, the grass is pretty soggy still

Bedford Hills in Temperance was basically dry yesterday.

I'm gonna hit range again today. I'm ready to play golf!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Bedford Hills in Temperance was basically dry yesterday.

Good to know. I don't want to get my new shoes dirty. I'll just play fairways and greens all day to make sure they stay clean.

I'm gonna hit range again today. I'm ready to play golf!

Go get it, partner! I haven't had the chance to sneak out this week...I did play last Sunday tho (so I guess you could say I played this past week depending on when your week starts).

Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow!

Depending on my day, I may go out with my driver and putter to get one last practice session in. Driver has been disobedient recently at times. Putting is part of every practice session.

I look forward to this very much!

I have to get up pretty early, and will probably be very grumpy.

Coffee and doughnuts. Oh and bacon. That should cheer you up in the morning

Mr "I drive 2300 miles for golf" is gonna be grumpy having to drive a couple of hours?

There is a McDonalds right off the highway near the course, I dont think Breakfast has been set up. 7:30 at Mickey D's? stuff a couple breakfast burritos down my neck and it'll be game on!!

How will those burritos hold up on the back 9 though????? Might not be the best choice.

Range time washed out.

Gonna have to ride Gregdan and Tpluff and maybe my bro

Getting in 18 as we speak. Light rain and 65f. Fine by me!

After yesterday's round, I may be able to contribute, hopefully

After yesterday's round, I may be able to contribute, hopefully

Everyone will. No worries CJ! It'll just be a blast getting everyone together again

Scramble at The Legacy in SE MI

I know I will help my team for sure! 1 shot at least :banghead:

Shirt purchased! I think I'm good to go for the morning!

Back