Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my 3i hates me. I've never really gotten along with hybrids. Do I want a 7w? Its been a long time since I've been in this thread, this is probably trouble.

Off the deck? Tight Lies.

Mark my words.

What ya looking for? Tee or deck use?

Off the deck, minimal use off the tee.

Mashie 7w so easy

Never hit one before, not opposed to trying one out.

Off the deck? Tight Lies.

Mark my words.

I'm open to all suggestions.

The only problem is we have an Edwin Watts here, and a new Dick's with not a whole lot of stuff. I hate hitting inside, because sim results never match real life. EW says I hit a 3w 200 yards, and Dicks says I hit driver 185.

...Its been a long time since I've been in this thread, this is probably trouble.

I thought making at least an occasional appearance in the "pondering" thread was a board rule. :comp:

I thought making at least an occasional appearance in the "pondering" thread was a board rule. :comp:

I buy too much stuff as it is without coming in here.

Sergio's putter from Augusta. The Maranello shape but CB. Drool.

I buy too much stuff as it is without coming in here.

Don't we all! LOL. Seriously though, all of the suggestions have been good so far. What FWs are you playing now? If it wasn't for the J40 hybrid, I'd probably still be bagging a 7W of some sort.

Don't we all! LOL. Seriously though, all of the suggestions have been good so far. What FWs are you playing now? If it wasn't for the J40 hybrid, I'd probably still be bagging a 7W of some sort.
3w is a Big Bertha that just kicked my Optiforce out with reckless abondon, and my 5w is a BUrner Superfast 2.0 that has been in the bag longer than any other club. In fact, its the only club in the actual current bag that was in the last bag.

3w is a Big Bertha that just kicked my Optiforce out with reckless abondon, and my 5w is a BUrner Superfast 2.0 that has been in the bag longer than any other club. In fact, its the only club in the actual current bag that was in the last bag.

Same story with my F5. Still gaming the Stage 2 you sold me though... F5 is on it's way out again when I figure out what I want to do. Developed a pretty nasty hook with it and it's just time for a break. May go back to a 19˚ 5W. Had some decent success with the Stage 2 there last year, but gave it to a buddy since I actually hit the F5 better at the time. Don't know where I'll end up but it will be fun figuring it out! I'm half thinking about going to the frankenstein 7W that my FIL built for me a while back. 7W Snake Eyes head with 5W length TP shaft in it. Might me a little too much overlap with the 4H, but could be fun for a goof.

SeeMore mFGP HT w/ headweight of 385g, playing at 38" w/ Feeltec 15" lime grip.

Thats my ponder.

Thats my ponder.

Thay would be a great purchase!

Thats my ponder.

I can't tell you how much I like the sounds of that. May need to sell a Z to make it happen.

35" Ping Ketsch Counter Balanced. I hated the head at first, but the Ping counter balanced Senita swings so perfect I would like to see how a higher MOI head and milled TR grooves would feel.

35" Ping Ketsch Counter Balanced. I hated the head at first, but the Ping counter balanced Senita swings so perfect I would like to see how a higher MOI head and milled TR grooves would feel.

Haha how did I know you were going to ponder this one.

The Ping counterbalancing is the best out there in my opinion. I wish I liked the head more.

I think I need a SmartSquare putter.

The Ping counterbalancing is the best out there in my opinion. I wish I liked the head more.

I think you would love Boccieri putters then

I think you would love Boccieri putters then

I have had Boccieri putters. Stroke felt fine, head felt iffy. I was not in love/

I have had Boccieri putters. Stroke felt fine, head felt iffy. I was not in love/

Gotcha. I really want him to make a few new heads. I hit a few deep face ones the other day and they are great but I like CS putters. A and B lines were the only ones I liked for looks and feel.

i have a sc100 in my cart...

i'm such a failure, cant not buy any golf stuff for more than a day

This thread will definitely do that. Far too much frenzy to not get caught up. I love it and hate it at the same time

I was pondering all sorts of Sligo shirts, a Hollas hat, and some grips.

Went to a golf sale with a ton of Hollas and Sligo clothing.... of course none of it in my size. And then they had no grips.

After driving out to this sale and walking out with all my money, my ponders had disappeared. Guess I will wait until my irons show up, and then start pondering anew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back