What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome dude! Sounds like some fun tinkerage. I'm really interested to see how those tour v's behave in the cmb's, cause I've pondered that setup a lot lately.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I have a high flight pattern and lots of spin with PXi's I had in the CMB'S. I liked it at first, but really hurts in wind.

Kang was gracious enough to let me borrow them and have had them in for a few weeks now. Dropped my spin between 1~1.5K and brought the flight down.

I still hit a high ball, but nit like it used to be and this combo just goes! Granted, they are about a flex and a half stiffer. Still unsure and thank maybe dropping down a flex might be good, but need some mire numbers and a decent swing to show up when I do.

Played two holes with a so called Cleveland staffer...I won by 3 shots over those 2 holes after leaving both birdie putts just short so I doubt he is actually paid by them and has an offer from titleist that is "six figures". Was entertaining. He is in town to qualify for the gateway tour matchplay event...ill be shocked if he qualifies.
[h=4][/h]

I won our spring league comp at my home course. 3 under par net score. 18 people started.

Now soccer and the FA cup semi final. :)

Last edited:
Purchased a Nike covert tour driver, traded in my burner 2.0 irons for callaway razr x's, and a box of E6 balls!!

Now if only weren't raining in WI

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Update- just realized I posted in wrong thread

Tried the Tank Cruiser today in the 7 and V Line. Maybe it's just me but it doesn't tickle my fancy.

Played 18 with THP'ers.

Had a new ss 2.0 put on my putter and looked at new golf hats in the meantime.

Demo day today, hit a lot of clubs.
Done good no purchases wallet was happy. Lol
Adams XTD driver was a suprise to me I hit the reg flex better then the stiff.

Hour and a half at the range today. Still working on small swing changes. Also set up my GHIN and posted a couple scores.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Spent about an hour in the gym working on cardo and my core strength. I really need to concentrate on what type of shape I am in so I don't lose it at the end of rounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorted my bag ready for the round tomorrow morning, now watching a bit of the Masters

Went to golfsmith to try out driver shafts. I have a stiff pro force v2 78g, and its too much for me so I found a driver for $10 with the same shaft but 66g, and having them swapped. Then went to go putt at my local course.

Had my lesson today. The full swing looks good so we worked on putting and 15yds & in shots around the green.

Got 18 in with THPer Coers and watched some Masters. Good day.

Going to go put alignment lines on one of my putters and then try to play

Packed up the clubs in the travel bag for my trip to the PNW. Get to play with my good friend tequila4kapp tomorrow!

Had a quick range session before heading out for 9. Wish the back 9 was open but man it was nice to finally be out

Utilized Kangs shop in a shop and he helped me pull a couple adaptors for some shaft swaps. Wow, easier than irons with the right equipment!

Went to the range again tonight with just the hybrid and irons.

Utilized Kangs shop in a shop and he helped me pull a couple adaptors for some shaft swaps. Wow, easier than irons with the right equipment!

Went to the range again tonight with just the hybrid and irons.

The adaptors were saved very easily. I can't wait for our next round when you are beating the cover off some b330 with your amp cell / white board combo. I will need to take some swipes as well :)

The adaptors were saved very easily. I can't wait for our next round when you are beating the cover off some b330 with your amp cell / white board combo. I will need to take some swipes as well :)

You don't know how hard it was to not put the components back on those shafts! Common sense prevailed and it didn't happen.

Even with snow in the forecast tomorrow, I bet I make another range session with them included!

Went to the range for a good few hours then went home to watch The Masters coverage. Now THPing while at work to make the shift go by!

Mostly THP'd and Masters coverage. Great relaxing day after being on the road all week.

JM

Played in a scramble with THPers. Doesn't get much better than that

Watched The Masters and putted on my birdieball green on and off all day.

Cleaned and scrubbed the screened in porch and siding today. Power washing the house and driveway tomorrow. That buys me at least 2 rounds next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back