The Grill/Grilling thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does a George Foreman grill count.....? :alien:

That gets a lot of use in our house as I like how it drains away a lot of the fat from the meat

We have a small BBQ in the garden that gets used mainly for gatherings during the summer but we are looking to re-design our garden and part of me is wondering if we should try and incorporate a 'built-in BBQ' when we decide on how things are going to be

Alternatively we will look at a slightly bigger BBQ than we already have which can be moved around when needed

Just a hamburger and hot dog sort of evening.

7B5ED71E-7592-41B6-80C2-918C00924DC3_zpsh5gmibzu.jpg

Sitting on the cool back patio grilling up some steak, onion, and baby bell peppers to throw on some tortillas as fajitas.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396308557.529587.jpg

Oh man this thread is making me hungry. I plan on cleaning the grill this weekend and then will be a regular in here. Good call War on starting this thread.

Cleaned it up today and can't wait to fire it up!

yge8ejy6.jpg

Early Flank steak for Caesar salads tonight

6u5ypy8u.jpg

First grilling session a success

y2yjyqev.jpg

More practice tonight

y6ysu9ym.jpg

We had the in laws over for dinner, I love sipping a beer next to doing this on the grill!

Love grilling season is kicking in!

Amen. Thinking an Egg is in my future and see if I can perfect my brisket smoking.

i will take a picture of mine soon 84" long with gas, smoke, charcoal and a side sear to give steaks a good sear before throwing on the lower heat

Firing up the Weber tonight to try something new. We made a BBQ cheddar n onion meatloaf last week and thought - I wonder if we could grill these as burgers? We find out in about an hour...

Fired up the grill tonight to make food for the week for my wife and I. Gonna have to make sure that I exchange the spare propane tank this week. Grill got a work out tonight haha

se5y5amy.jpg

Veggies

yzuguqys.jpg

Chicken and Onions

ratuzavu.jpg

Chicken, burgers and sausages to finish it off.....

sumamybu.jpg

Quite the haul there, Crest

Looks amazing Crest

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Fired up the grill tonight to make food for the week for my wife and I. Gonna have to make sure that I exchange the spare propane tank this week. Grill got a work out tonight haha

I love when you grill. It always looks awesome.

do smokers count as grills for the purpose of this thread? :D

I picked up a new electric vertical smoker a couple of weeks ago. So far I have done a batch of 22 chicken thighs that were seriously, no exaggeration, the best chicken I've ever had. Not my recipe so I can't take full credit but holy crap... This past weekend I smoked two 5 lb pork shoulders. Also amazing. Not as mind-blowing as the chicken, but still very very good. I think I'll have to practice until I get the pork shoulder to the same level as the chicken :)

I love grilling out. Currently have a standard 4 burner Charbroil that's getting a little long in the tooth. Looking forward to going grill shopping once we get moved into the new house. May throw a charcoal grill in the mix at some point as well. I miss me some good charcoal cooked steaks.

A thread for all things grill related. Feel free to post pics of your setup, what you are grilling, etc.

We can even have some chatter about propane and propane accessories!

Did someone say propane accessories?!?

propane-hank-hill.jpg

My family and I have been on a grilled pizza kick for the last couple of month's. We buy the dough from Publix, sauce is Rao's pizza sauce and the toppings are up to all pepperoni , onions, sausage, green pepper, etc. It is the best tasting pizza I have ever eaten and a whole lot cheaper. We use a pizza stone and crank up the heat. 2min's and a turn then another 2min's and the best pizza ever.

Those pizzas look awesome. I'm now hungry thank you. Once we get settled I'm gonna have to look into making these.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398124032.742225.jpg

Teriyaki pork tenderloin and fresh cut pineapple.

And lots of gnats and mosquitos ha

So after this thread I had to try the grilled pizza. We did grilled BBQ chicken pizza it came out really really good.

y9utyvum.jpg

So after this thread I had to try the grilled pizza. We did grilled BBQ chicken pizza it came out really really good.

y9utyvum.jpg

Looks really good. I am gonna have to try that also

I have the Char Griller Akorn. Love the grill but haven't ventured into smoking with it yet. For those if you on tap talk, look up kamado guru. Great grilling/smoking forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back