66Tiger

Golf > Work = :^)
Reaction score
Handicap
Beer&Soju
One of the players in my group today scored an eagle on a par 4. Was very happy to see it with my own eyes. Me...not so much. Had some awesome drives though and my new putting grip is coming along nicely.

I'm sure it was great to be there when it happened and congrats to the guy that accomplished it. Hope it is you celebrating the eagle in your group next time!

It's always nice to see those live and in person so you can share in the special moment. Bet it made the round a little better didnt it!

JM

Congrats to the golfer that made the eagle. It is always exciting to see something that don't happen all the time.

That's pretty cool. Did he drive the green or chip in?

Wow! I have never made an eagle. Congrats to you're playing partner.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I've only had 2. One was a dogleg par 4 but was drivable with a blind tee shot over the trees, the other came last year on a fairly short par 4 that I holed out from 85 yards.

Dang man you need to bring me to this course so I can give that a try. What kind of yardage was that hole?
I've only had 2. One was a dogleg par 4 but was drivable with a blind tee shot over the trees, the other came last year on a fairly short par 4 that I holed out from 85 yards.

That's great, I've watched one friend make about three eagles. One was a PW from distance that he jarred on the 18th hole, awesome! One day I hope to get one, I've been close but no dice as of yet.

When I hit my first ever eagle earlier this year I was golfing with only my stepdad. It makes it that much better when you're golfing with someone else as opposed to alone. I would hate to hit a hole in one when I was playing alone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I made my first while playing with a group of thpers in September of 2012, mad my second 4 days later while playing in the remnants of a tropical storm. I was thinking it was going to be a common occurrence from that point on... Haven't made one since.

Love watching those scores from anyone. Can get you into a grind positive mood too. I need me some of these, Will happen

Eagles are defiantly cool i have had 1 on a short(480 yrd) par 5 made a 25 footer

Dang man you need to bring me to this course so I can give that a try. What kind of yardage was that hole?

That course closed a couple of years ago. It was really short, like 185 if I remember correctly.

I've had 2, 17 years apart. Both on par 5s, one holing out from 150 and then 2 weeks ago after getting the 2nd shot to roll up to a foot.

That course closed a couple of years ago. It was really short, like 185 if I remember correctly.

185 for a par 4???? I've play par 3's that are longer than that

My only eagle came on a par 5. Unfortunately I had a handful of three-putt pars last summer playing in a league on a course that has three drive able par 4s.

185 for a par 4???? I've play par 3's that are longer than that

If you read my original post, it played as a dogleg right. The 185 was a completely blind shot over the trees. There was OB maybe 4 or 5 feet behind the green, and bushes lining either side, so it was not a high percentage shot by any means. It was a short executive course though.

I have made 3 eagles in my life. All on par 5's and chipping in from 10-15 yards out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool stuff! I've never had an eagle myself and only witnessed one. Definitely cool to see, and hope I don't have to wait too much longer for one.

Watched my dad hole out from 179y on the 18th the other day. It was such an awesome shot.

Thats cool. I've never had nor seen one in person. Although a couple weeks ago in the group behind us someone started yelling that they got an eagle :confused2:

Watched my dad hole out from 179y on the 18th the other day. It was such an awesome shot.

That's awesome, I saw my dad hole out from 150 on a par 4, but it was to save par after putting his tee shot OB.

Back