THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 3W hit 270 just isn't right! I can't hit a driver teed up anywhere near that! Freaking animal!

#YouCantArgueWithPhysics

Seriously, I love this 3W.

She's a beauty indeed Seth. Love mine.

Stop it! I'm not buying another 3 wood. Well, at least not right now, er....maybe not. RATS!

Plus five thru four. Wind kicking my a$$

Par 4. Uphill and into wind.

Hit a good drive that left me about 125. Pulled my approach. Had a nasty downhill putt from about 35'. Glad to two putt it.

Par 4

Had my approach into a shortish Par 4 get ballooned by the wind. Shame, because the line was right at it.

Left with a tricky downhill 30' putt that went down a ridge. Nice two putt.

Par 4

Downhill, downwind Par 5. Hit a good drive -- right into a bunker.

Green side bunker in two.

First real bad break of the day. Rock was embedded in the bunker just ahead of my ball. Didn't see it, but it stopped my club. Chunked into another bunker. Just missed par putt.

Bad bogey 6.

Ugh.

and my driver shaft breaks. Could this day get any worse

I think anyone who has played with me will tell you I treat my gear well. This was just something freak. Don't know exactly what happened yet.

Uphill, into wind par 5. Just short of green side bunker in two. But, lie was terrible, and I chink it into bunker (after unfortunate bounce and roll). Get up and down from there for Par.

Par 5.

100ish yard Par 3. Hit 54* to about 9'. Missed putt.

Par 3

+1 thru 7. Only have 180 into the par here for my second.

Worst tee shot of the day on No. 17. Went back to the flaw I have been trying to get out of. Ugh.

I think it's saveable. Well see.

Well that was disappointing. Walking away with a par but it feels like a bogey.

plus 9 at the turn. Broken driver. At least I'm not working. it's also masters Sunday so I've got that going for me

From the left trees I get to just off the green. But, can't get up and down.

Bogey 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back