SeeMore Putters Thread

Theres a reason ive been skipping over this thread.
#enablers

If you get it and hate it, let me know. I still have that FGP, and a few others!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Theres a reason ive been skipping over this thread.
#enablers

Who? Us? Enablers? Nev..well maybe just a little. :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

If you get it and hate it, let me know. I still have that FGP, and a few others!

I forgot all about her. I'll be pm'ing you after work this evening sir.

Who? Us? Enablers? Nev..well maybe just a little. :D

It's all good. With the spi program keeping me very busy I haven't really been looking for putters that much. Just been focusing on how to use the ones I have.

Although I will say out of the three main putter threads I visit, I seem to always seem duff in there too.. :)

Get my hands on the reshafted/regripped LE m3 today. Its like Christmas!!

Anyone looking for an Si1? Watching one right now that ends in 4 hours, Current price $30 bucks.

Get on the bay and snap it up guys!

Get my hands on the reshafted/regripped LE m3 today. Its like Christmas!!

Please refresh my recollection, your LE M3 has the dark finish correct? I'm sure that you'll really enjoy her, the M3 is such a great putter. Oh, and we expect pictures. ;)

I have a confession to make to my SeeMore family. I stole an M1w off the "Bay" last night for $55.00. I already own 2 but it has the whistle shaft I prefer and I was weak... I just hope you guys can understand.

Yep. Ill take pics when I get to the house.

3 m1's? Ill take one!

photo23_zps21e3920e.jpg

photo53_zpse109474f.jpg

They no longer have to share space with those, "other" putters. hahahahaha

gybe7eve.jpg
a4yty3ag.jpg
pa7e9y3a.jpg

SeeMore Putters Thread

Come on jman! Seemore sells staff bags! :)

Come on jman! Seemore sells staff bags! :)

And they aren't green and white, I bleed green and white.

Plus, there is a TON of sentimentality to those two bags. More than words.

And they aren't green and white, I bleed green and white.

Plus, there is a TON of sentimentality to those two bags. More than words.

There is that custom staff bag that Seemore can do. (For $700....eeeeeesh)

I love those Nickent bags. Rock those proudly.

Been rolling an Si2 (on loan from a fellow THPer) and my putting has never been better. I have a PTM1 but I think the way the Si2 sets up a little better for me. I'm confident on short puts and feel like anything uphill I can attack the cup. I've been a SeeMore fan since 2013 but recently have had a ton of success! Can't wait until the SeeMore event in June!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Fellas, need some help. Matt is graduating highschool this year, he wants a SeeMore for his gift. He rolls the z3 really well. But doesn't want the z3 cause I have one. Silly I know. But what should we look at.

Fellas, need some help. Matt is graduating highschool this year, he wants a SeeMore for his gift. He rolls the z3 really well. But doesn't want the z3 cause I have one. Silly I know. But what should we look at.

GUNMETAL!!!!

3e49ffcb5ccf6c50fe236e5b753adc29.jpg

Z2? Or go I to private reserve status?

Put the Z2c into play today with some mixed results. The center shaft is a new look for me and definitely toys with my head a bit. I hit some really nice putts with it, but others where I wasn't sure about. I think it's just learning to work with something new. Talked to my guy Seemore guy Jim Hauber via email last night and there is a mFGP CS Deep Flange and m1ss on their way. We will find something.

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

Put the Z2c into play today with some mixed results. The center shaft is a new look for me and definitely toys with my head a bit. I hit some really nice putts with it, but others where I wasn't sure about. I think it's just learning to work with something new. Talked to my guy Seemore guy Jim Hauber via email last night and there is a mFGP CS Deep Flange and m1ss on their way. We will find something.

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

Solid putters indeed to try out there, I've been eying the FGP, Si, X, and PTM models from our Tour Rep message a ton lately, need to get my X3 back from Cookie, I'm leaning hard towards going that way.

Solid putters indeed to try out there, I've been eying the FGP, Si, X, and PTM models from our Tour Rep message a ton lately, need to get my X3 back from Cookie, I'm leaning hard towards going that way.

I'm also toying with the idea of the ptm2 with a straight shaft. Jim is trying to push me towarda a FBAI putter because of the added benefit on not having to manipulate my hands to square the face. Definitwly going to give everything a try and let the chips fall as they may

Rap-a-tap Tappin' on my SG4

Yep. Ill take pics when I get to the house.

3 m1's? Ill take one!

1 is a belly putter I purchased to be converted to counterbalanced, 1 I have joint custody with my wife, and this last one is all mine... unless the wife finds out about it.:bulgy-eyes:

photo23_zps21e3920e.jpg

photo53_zpse109474f.jpg

They no longer have to share space with those, "other" putters. hahahahaha
Jman,
That is a great looking display of SeeMore goodness!

gybe7eve.jpg
a4yty3ag.jpg
pa7e9y3a.jpg

Sweet looking M3, congrats again!

How does he feel about a One CS?

Very solid option indeed! Still my favorite looking putter.

Kinda interesting, since my spi training has started ive been switching back and fourth between all my putters, and the OneCs actually started flirting enough she may make the bag for one of the rounds this weekend..

Back