What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about doing the same thing. Don't know for sure yet though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Best deal I have seen so far and I am not sure there will be another one for quite some time. Not trying to talk you into it but that was my thinking.

Picked up my re-shafted irons. Taylormade Speedblades 5-8 re-shafted with Aerotech SteelFiber i95 shafts. Got them out on the range, it is a sweet combo!

I borrowed a friends Wilson Harmonized M3 half mallet putter last week and drained soo many 10-15 footers I went and bought one for myself. Out with the Corza ghost and in with the Wilson M3.

And what made you go with those grinds? So many options it's mind blowing

I did some research and contacted the people at titleist and determined they were the best fit for what I needed. They will have some work to do to beat out the MD2s but they are gorgeous

NEO-XS watch and ogio travel bag

Thanks to the deal of the day thread

2014-04-13%20titleist.jpg

I also got a Bushnell Neo XS watch from Rock bottom. I'm really excited!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I joined the Neo XS club.

Traded in my TM Superfast for a Covert Tour driver and went away with my burner 2.0 irons for razr x's

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Pro shop was having a 50% sale so I had to grab an UA polo and a new glove

Soundchuck!

Is the other half of jmookie on his way in too?

I bought myself a lesson that I will be posting about later in the appropriate thread. I will say it was worth every penny.

Same for me!

Hell of a deal, for me walking and more recently actually carrying 70% of the time and only using my ClicGear the other 30%, not having music while carrying has been killing me. I'm excited to clip this on the bag and go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back