Sarasota National - Back to our Roots

Really enjoyed following along with these this weekend, especially I since I was in a meeting all day yesterday - thanks guys!

Sarasota National looks like a great course. I'd love to play it someday, but not from the tips. HaHa. It looks like it would be all I could handle from the members tees. Glad you guys had a ball today, and enjoyed all the pics and updates.

Such a great looking course. Im sure if you guys cant tame it there is no way in this world id even have a chance.

Man, I'd play this course all the time if I lived down here. Just eats at you and makes you want to take another shot at it. I've had tons of fun this weekend and this was a special way to cap it off. Parring 18 after putting a few balls in the water four years ago was a little comforting after getting worked over on the back nine.

Man, I'd play this course all the time if I lived down here. Just eats at you and makes you want to take another shot at it. I've had tons of fun this weekend and this was a special way to cap it off. Parring 18 after putting a few balls in the water four years ago was a little comforting after getting worked over on the back nine.

You should've used a Chromax ball for old times sake!

Looks like you guys had a really good day out there.

Back