DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ready to play again next weekend with some of the crew. I think it's Easter weekend, but I will be in town this weekend. First time in many years.

Saturday is open for me...

We might have to get this going. I thought I saw where the weather was going to be nice Saturday.
I definitely want to hit that driver again. I'm just so impressed with that alpha. Not sure why it sounded so different than JB's. But, can't argue with the result I saw on 18.

Think I can play Saturday morning. Have to drive to east TX Saturday afternoon, so it can't be too late.

I'm a maybe for Saturday. Possibly going to the Lakehouse this weekend depending if my son has a lacrosse game or not (playoffs).

Think I can play Saturday morning. Have to drive to east TX Saturday afternoon, so it can't be too late.

How about we play somewhere out west, toward Shakey. Keep him from having to drive all the way in. Sugar Tree, Split Rail, Canyon West? Not really fond of Canyon West, but would play it.

How about we play somewhere out west, toward Shakey. Keep him from having to drive all the way in. Sugar Tree, Split Rail, Canyon West? Not really fond of Canyon West, but would play it.

Works for me

You guys decide to play on my side when I am out of town. Lol.

Stay home this weekend.

Last edited:
I see how it is.

I'll be out at Canyon West on Saturday. Our State Team Match Play is PVGA vs Canyon West, this week. I think we tee off at noon or 1pm. See y'all out there.

Jman: you should consider coming to town the weekend of 4/26.

We have some equipment testing to do.

I'm a maybe for Saturday. I'd need to be done by noon again, so if it's out towards Weatherford, I may have to pass.

I'm a maybe for Saturday. I'd need to be done by noon again, so if it's out towards Weatherford, I may have to pass.

It doesn't have to be. That was just a thought. I am open for just about anywhere.

I'd like to play something other than the PV River, even if it's just the Hills course. Other than that, I'm open to anything Ft. Worth & west.

My weekend plans just got turned upside down, so now I'm out on Saturday & Sunday. You boys have fun.

My weekend plans just got turned upside down, so now I'm out on Saturday & Sunday. You boys have fun.

Well, that sucks. But I understand. I'm usually out of town on Easter weekend. Maybe next weekend wet can get together.
Looks like it's down to Aaron and myself? TexasBubba, you still interested?

I'm interested but it's all about timing... still gotta be home around lunchtime.

I'm interested but it's all about timing... still gotta be home around lunchtime.

I will look tonight and see what is out there. Anyway area in particular?

8 am @ Pecan?

I could live with that, but was hoping for someplace different. What about Meadowbrook. I haven't played there in some time. They have a 7:30 or 7:45 open. If you would rather play Pecan, that's ok to. I just want to play.

I could live with that, but was hoping for someplace different. What about Meadowbrook. I haven't played there in some time. They have a 7:30 or 7:45 open. If you would rather play Pecan, that's ok to. I just want to play.

Meadowbrook is fine, when I was there last week it was starting to get in good shape. Greens still have some damage on them and the grass needs to come in more but overall not bad at all.

I booked 4@745am just in case. They must have an event going off at 8, because there are no tee times after that till 12.

...I can remember how spread out it is... you guys walking or riding? I'm tempted to ride just to keep speed of play up.

Meadowbrook is fine, when I was there last week it was starting to get in good shape. Greens still have some damage on them and the grass needs to come in more but overall not bad at all.

I booked 4@745am just in case. They must have an event going off at 8, because there are no tee times after that till 12.

That sounds really good. Thanks. I haven't played out there since I played with staticline last year. Looking forward to it.

I can do Meadowbrook... especially with a 7:45 tee time

I was hoping that would work out for you. Try to get you out of there early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back