#TheGrandaddy Recap Thread & Special Announcement

Bad azz!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Bad azz!

I got a bag of hammer patches and drain patches. I'll be sure to bring them when we finally hit the course and hand them out when they are earned

I got a bag of hammer patches and drain patches. I'll be sure to bring them when we finally hit the course and hand them out when they are earned

Awesome, thanks man!

Did you ever imagine an event like this would change your life as much as this did. Did you ever think it would be possible for the the emotions of an event like this would still resonate as vividly as they do? Re-read some of the recaps, bit took me right back into the moment! It was that awesome. Yeah we lost out on the prize but what we gained is greater than anything you can put a finger on.

Did you ever imagine an event like this would change your life as much as this did. Did you ever think it would be possible for the the emotions of an event like this would still resonate as vividly as they do? Re-read some of the recaps, bit took me right back into the moment! It was that awesome. Yeah we lost out on the prize but what we gained is greater than anything you can put a finger on.

Bro, that is exactly right. When I saw Harry last weekend, I still had no words to explain this event, because it's so much more than that and wouldn't do it justice.

It's changed the way I view just about everything about golf - from equipment, practicing, competition and courses. And I am thankful for that every day.

No words...

Spoiler

babetahu.jpg

y6ety6yj.jpg

I cannot wait to pick mine up. I miss everyone from this event dearly. What an experience. One I am forever thankful to THP and Callaway for giving me.

Those trophies are SO badass.

I got mine today and man am I speechless. Yes we weren't the winners but man were we treated like royalty and this will be a great reminder of just how awesome each and everyone is that made this event so amazing.

I haven't had the chance to take some pictures but it's in a place where I will always see it and remind of the time of my life.

Thank you #zoocrew and you guys are so freaking awesome.

I received mine today as well. Completely blown away. This one will remain in my office for a long, long time.

Completely fitting for the ZooCrew. They kick our tails up and down Palm Springs, and they still give us a trophy. I cannot wait to see that crew again. Hopefully, it's in The Dos. But, I'd be just as thrilled grabbing some fish tacos or a beer with any of them. Any day -- just say when.

Very incredible gesture. Thank you very much.

The trophies are pretty sweet. They represent everything awesome. THP logo in a 3 dimensional way, with the Callaway Chrome + ball. Symbolic of two great things coming together. And we were so very fortunate to be part of it. It's officially the end of the Grandaddy now, the memories will be there for ever. Thank You Callaway for everything. Thank you to my brothers known as the Dream Team, thank you to the THP family, and a huge Thanks to Josh and Morgan for believing in what you do, and allowing each and everyone of us to "Live It". I'm truly humbled and forever grateful.

Those trophies are amazing guys! Truly great touch by the #zoocrew to send those your way.

Love the trophies. Seriously want one so badly. Awesome design!

#TheGrandaddy Recap Thread & Special Announcement

I just want to reiterate what Kevin so eloquently said. This perfectly ends our journey in the #Grandaddy. The trophy is a reminder of the defeat that happened in Palm Springs, but there were no losers in any of this. It represents everything that we lucky 8 have had the honor and privilege to partake in. I hope for the chance to earn one in The Dos, but I am unbelievably grateful for the opportunities and experiences that THP and Callaway have collaborated on for us THPers. The #Zoocrew deserves a huge thank you for everything they have done for us and continue to do. Also big thank you to Josh and Morgan for all they have done and to the rest of THP for the support. For the DreamTeam, it's been a fantastic ride and I wouldn't ask for a better group to share this with.

Miss my teammates. So glad to be seeing some of you at the end of June

Those trophies are amazing, such an awesome gesture for sure.

My trophy went to the top of my desk next to my awards from work. It's bittersweet... I remember holding one of these on the bus heading to the desert after our fitting. There was plenty of banter as to which team was coming home with them! I truly believed these would have come home with each of us months ago, after a victory. It didn't happen. That's the bitter.

The sweet comes from the memories, friendships, and bonds it conveys. My "Grandaddy" hasn't ended because this trophy showed up. Mine will continue until I pass as each of the guys I experienced this with will always be part of my living Grandaddy, and the fact that we were the first, the trailblazers, the pioneers, makes it even more special and alive.

Thanks again, JB, Morgan, Callaway Golf and the ZooCrew. This trophy will always bring a smile to my face!!!!

Man those trophy's are sweet. What you guys went through was amazing to say the least and I have no doubt that everyone here on THP will be wanting into #The Dos. I was out practising today and I actually thought about this while out there.

Miss this thread. Miss my captain, my teammates, the zoocrew, Matty Wood, breakfast sliders, Reubens, callaway hr, the Hideaway. Not a day goes by where I don't think about this incredible event

Miss this thread. Miss my captain, my teammates, the zoocrew, Matty Wood, breakfast sliders, Reubens, callaway hr, the Hideaway. Not a day goes by where I don't think about this incredible event
So cool to relive the memories, such an awesome experience from the outside, I have no doubt it was magical in person.

I can't wait to see how to get in to 2014!

Wow - my 10,000 post. No more appropriate thread than the #grandaddy recap thread for it to be in.

Such incredible times were had in this event and I cannot wait to tee it up with pluff and kevin in just a few weeks in ocean city so we can reminisce about the event. Then, in September, getting to relive it all again with Taylor and Hawk over some drinks down in Orlando.

with all the discussion for the upcoming DOS....the recaps throughout this thread are full of awesomeness.

Back