Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilson ci11 irons that I've seen for a very good price in the local golf shop

Wilson ci11 irons that I've seen for a very good price in the local golf shop

Do it. I only regret not getting the Di11s sooner.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

How could any one not like the looks of this.

I like this one better

upy7y7ej.jpg

Who cares what it looks like haha, that driver is one awesome piece of golf equipment no matter what sprayjob is on it.

Blu and Jlukes agreeing. I've seen it all.

No worries man. Augusta Green is pretty awesome to

Thanks. Im actually going to have to decide between that and the BB when im on holiday. If only I could convince the wife I need two, one to play and one to display, but I already know the answer lol.

I am redoing the top of my bag. Starting with driver. Looking at the 913 D2 (or 910 D2) or the XCG7 Beta. I've hit both and like both, although the 913 D2 is unreal. I'm hunting for used because those two drivers aren't the cheapest on the block.

I stare at the Lime Green Bio Cell driver at Nevada Bob's here every time I go into the store. So. Much. Awesome.

They have been there since the line launched, and I don't think they have sold a single one yet.

Titleist 913 fairway woods.

Titleist 913 fairway woods.

So good. I love the shaft array available as well. The Diamana S+ is quickly becoming one of my favorites.

I'm pondering the difference in launch between 110g & 125g in the recoils and steelfibers will the 125's launch lower?

So good. I love the shaft array available as well. The Diamana S+ is quickly becoming one of my favorites.

The D+ is my favorite!

I like The D+ in a driver.

I have it in my driver and all my hybrids. This shaft just works for me. I am getting very good results.

I have it in my driver and all my hybrids. This shaft just works for me. I am getting very good results.

Adams had it in the Super 9031 last year. It paired well.

Adams had it in the Super 9031 last year. It paired well.

I have the super 9031 in 18° and 20° and the pro mini in a 16°.

I am redoing the top of my bag. Starting with driver. Looking at the 913 D2 (or 910 D2) or the XCG7 Beta. I've hit both and like both, although the 913 D2 is unreal. I'm hunting for used because those two drivers aren't the cheapest on the block.

Both solid options. I really like both as well.

I'm pondering the difference in launch between 110g & 125g in the recoils and steelfibers will the 125's launch lower?

With the Steelfibers, I've heard that the 125g shafts play quite stiff to flex. FWIW, Fred Couples uses the 110g Steelfibers in X flex.

With the Steelfibers, I've heard that the 125g shafts play quite stiff to flex. FWIW, Fred Couples uses the 110g Steelfibers in X flex.

And Sneds and Kuch play S IIRC, they play stiff for sure.

And Sneds and Kuch play S IIRC, they play stiff for sure.

Oddly enough my fitter at TMPL had me hitting stiff flex. When I asked about trying reg flex he said with what he was seeing stiff was the way to go for me. While I wasn't sold I figured he knew more than I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back