TRUE Linkswear Review

TRUE Linkswear: TRUE Tour

TRUE Linkswear: TRUE Tour

Does anyone own or has anyone tried these golf shoes? I'm looking for some more comfortable shoes and I heard these are the shoes to get. I'm just looking for some feedback on them. Thanks, and as always, have a nice day.

Just do a quick search on the homepage. They were reviewed by JB a few months ago.

Great shoe

Great shoe

I purchased a pair in March. Prior I was wearing Ecco a very comfortable shoe but the TL are amazing. First time I wore them walked 8 miles on the course and no blisters. The faired much better then my game.

I picked up a pair of these last month. I had FJ Contours that were 3 yrs old and started hurting my feet. I started trying on everything I could find but didn't like the way any of them felt. I saw the Trues at Roger Dunns and like the look so I tried them on. I was sold the minute I stood up. Since then several of my playing buddies have gotten the same shoe. They're light, comfortable, and look good.

Merged with the review thread.

Bought a pair in March after reading the review. Prior pair of golf shoes were Eccos. I thought these were comfortable. The TL are unbelievable. First time out ended up walking 8 miles, no blisters and my feet felt ready to go dancing. No other shoe could do that. I am a believer!! Don't see myself ever putting on the new/never used Eccos sitting in my closet.

Man I really want a pair of these types of shoes. It's between ECCO's Street Premiere, Ashworth Cardiffs, and these. I think JB mentioning that these are not good for heel walkers takes these off the list

Ecco looks better but I'm still undecided also.

when my eccos wear out I'm going to a shoe like this....zero heel rise is great for balance. feels like playing barefoot!! I often play in my new balance minimus if I feel like I'm losing my balance.

I wore my new True Linkswear Phoenix shoes last night. I was not pleased. I was slipping all over the place. They are nice looking but they are far inferior in terms of grip to my Ecco Streets as well as my Callaway Del Mars.

The del mars have always struggled in the grip category for me. Like the looks and comfort, but their raised bumps don't grip enough for me. I can see where someone would have a problem with Trues grip. I love them though.

The del mars have always struggled in the grip category for me. Like the looks and comfort, but their raised bumps don't grip enough for me. I can see where someone would have a problem with Trues grip. I love them though.

They were very comfortable. I slipped during my shot on a dry course at least 5 times.

They were very comfortable. I slipped during my shot on a dry course at least 5 times.
That is no bueno, I've seen a bit of that, but I don't wear them really at all anymore.

Not that it matters as most have the same sole now, but curious as to which ones you have?

I have a smooth tempo so not crazy motion but I have probably slipped only a handful of times in 3 years of owning 3 pairs.

Back