Cleveland Golf 2014 Custom Catalog

Was looking at the Catalog today, man there is so many great options that could be deadly with my game. Haven't tried the recoils in the MT Irons but I would think they would be very helpful for me. Also would like the Ad di-6 or maybe the Kusla Blue for the 588 Custom driver. Thinking the lower spinner Addi's would be a better option. And for the Hybrids I got C.Kua 59's and have been loving them with the Mashies I got.

Was looking at the Catalog today, man there is so many great options that could be deadly with my game. Haven't tried the recoils in the MT Irons but I would think they would be very helpful for me. Also would like the Ad di-6 or maybe the Kusla Blue for the 588 Custom driver. Thinking the lower spinner Addi's would be a better option. And for the Hybrids I got C.Kua 59's and have been loving them with the Mashies I got.

I'll bite. I believe I read somewhere you were a lower hitting golfer. Why do you think lower spin would help you? Wouldnt you want to increase your carry distance?

Keep in mind the recoils play like lower launching steel too, not traditional graphite launch as many think of it.

I'll bite. I believe I read somewhere you were a lower hitting golfer. Why do you think lower spin would help you? Wouldnt you want to increase your carry distance?

Bite away JB need all the help I can get. Being the way I swing I always seen to get high spin numbers and with the 588 custom being a lower spinner its helped my drives. Would think that shaft would help me more. Say il let the rep at the demo day really get the numbers with custom and let me know. I know at club champion they put me with the Dymatch 2.0 Mt 60 M3 shaft. And the recoils what I thought I seen was some higher launch. Say I'll take what is right for me. Don't need something that is for a 110 mph golfer.

Any thoughts on that JB or JMAN??? Or anyone for that matter??

Your spin issues are related to swing path coers. A stouter shaft may drop some spin, but probably not all that much and it will likely come at the cost of launch. Could possibly make a club feel worse, among other things. Outside a fitting I don't think you're going to get a really good answer here.

I was thinking the same thing hawk. Say whatever the trackman or another launch monitor says I'll go with that. Say as far as I know is that the numbers don't lie. Say I am working on my swing now and hope that can help me be more consistant to get good numbers.
Your spin issues are related to swing path coers. A stouter shaft may drop some spin, but probably not all that much and it will likely come at the cost of launch. Could possibly make a club feel worse, among other things. Outside a fitting I don't think you're going to get a really good answer here.

We all are! I had a high spin thing going on a few years ago and there wasn't much I could do about it with equipment b/c of the cause.

I was thinking the same thing hawk. Say whatever the trackman or another launch monitor says I'll go with that. Say as far as I know is that the numbers don't lie. Say I am working on my swing now and hope that can help me be more consistant to get good numbers.

Do you have a fitting set up with a rep around your area? They'll be able to give you a ton of info, like you said.

Did a fitting in January at Club Champion but I had pure rust because it was winter. But couple weekends ago was the demo day and I went and the cleveland guy wasn't busy and knew all about the Morgan Cup and bascially gave me a fitting. Bad thing was though he didn't have a outlet for his launch monitor so it was basically whatver looke good with my swing. Say we got a titliest demo day tomorrow so I am going to go to that and hopefully they got the launch monitor.
Do you have a fitting set up with a rep around your area? They'll be able to give you a ton of info, like you said.

Back