SeeMore Putters Thread

So this is a very general question, but what are some of the main thoughts to how someone could potentially benefit from a center shafted putter?

I've never gamed one mainly due looks, but potentially pondering a center shafted putter just to fool around with.

Just feels different. The face balance at impact of the FGP is also an eye opener. So easy to repeat.

I'm not a huge fan of center shafted putters in general. But I adore the FGP

SeeMore Putters Thread

So this is a very general question, but what are some of the main thoughts to how someone could potentially benefit from a center shafted putter?

I've never gamed one mainly due looks, but potentially pondering a center shafted putter just to fool around with.

I've always dismissed them as they have never looked right to me. However, after years of piss poor putting, I decided to look into centre shafted putters. The main benefit for me is no bend in the shaft. I've always struggled to square the face with any sort of bend. I find with the shaft going straight into the putter head, it's incredibly easy to line up the putt. Others will probably have other reasons for a centre shafted putter but for me it's the ease with which I can see the putter is square and on line.

Last edited:
There are way more awesome SeeMore headcovers on eBay right now than I've seen in a long time. Still not the blue groovy, but there are some really good ones on there!

There are way more awesome SeeMore headcovers on eBay right now than I've seen in a long time. Still not the blue groovy, but there are some really good ones on there!

Are they all legit? I've never seen most of them before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen most of them. I cant imagine there's a big market for fake Seemore headcovers.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

SeeMore Putters Thread

I've seen most of them. I cant imagine there's a big market for fake Seemore headcovers.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yea not like they're Scotty's which have fakes floating around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
SeeMore Putters Thread

If anyone see's the Seemore headcover with the St George's flag on anywhere, give me a shout please ;)

So, I have more covers than putters...thankfully, if not....oof....
DSC_0221_zps97ec83a8.jpg

As I re do my basement I've been planing something like this in my head. Really helps to see what it could look like.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I put the PCB CB in the bag this morning, gonna roll it some this evening...had some success with it in the past so curious to see how it feels after rolling the m5x for quite awhile now.

I just got off the phone with The Roc at SeeMore. I have been kicking around an ideal for a putter and he had one left in the vault. I asked him if that putter is still available, his response, "I set it aside at my desk with your name on it. It isn't going anywhere."

How can I not love that.

I just got off the phone with The Roc at SeeMore. I have been kicking around an ideal for a putter and he had one left in the vault. I asked him if that putter is still available, his response, "I set it aside at my desk with your name on it. It isn't going anywhere."

How can I not love that.

I have been scared to call about something I have in mind, because they only answer they tend to have is yes, and I still need to find the funds for the project.

I have been scared to call about something I have in mind, because they only answer they tend to have is yes, and I still need to find the funds for the project.

haha. There is a lot of pressure when they set it aside... Almost like being engaged to be engaged.

Last summer I email The Roc and said I was looking for a platinum finish on something special an I like sight dots. Well, they had just the putter. Kind of had to buy it...

haha. There is a lot of pressure when they set it aside... Almost like being engaged to be engaged.

Last summer I email The Roc and said I was looking for a platinum finish on something special an I like sight dots. Well, they had just the putter. Kind of had to buy it...

The only thing keeping me patient right now is that I will be fitted again soon. After that all bets are off.

Just feels different. The face balance at impact of the FGP is also an eye opener. So easy to repeat.

Neither was I until I started hitting the bronze FGP. This putter is reaaaally starting to grow on me. It seems like everything I putt on my birdie ball green goes in when I use this putter. Such an amazing feel too. Soft, but not mushy like a white hot can be. No manipulation of the hands is needed either. I will love my Scotties until the day I die, but these SeeMores are definitely getting me to take a good hard look.

Got an email from Jim yesterday that the PTM2 and X2 putters will be at my door before the weekend! Cannot WAIT for those to get here!! I'm supposed to play Friday afternoon, so hopefully they show up tomorrow or early Friday.

Edit: Fixed error in metal type

Neither was I until I started hitting the brass FGP. This putter is reaaaally starting to grow on me. It seems like everything I putt on my birdie ball green goes in when I use this putter. Such an amazing feel too. Soft, but not mushy like a white hot can be. No manipulation of the hands is needed either. I will love my Scotties until the day I die, but these SeeMores are definitely getting me to take a good hard look.

Got an email from Jim yesterday that the PTM2 and X2 putters will be at my door before the weekend! Cannot WAIT for those to get here!! I'm supposed to play Friday afternoon, so hopefully they show up tomorrow or early Friday.

I'm not trying to be "that guy" did you mean a bronze FGP? I didn't know they made a brass model

I'm not trying to be "that guy" did you mean a bronze FGP? I didn't know they made a brass model

I sure did Blu. You've always got my back blu!

The older FGP's had brass bodies. I had one, and I think I liked it better than my newer FGP.

The older FGP's had brass bodies. I had one, and I think I liked it better than my newer FGP.

Blu was right in the context I used brass in. It's not an older FGP. One of the newer Original Bronze FGPs. I love when blu is "that guy". So respectful.

I learn something new every day. I have a bronze FGP. I always thought the older models (1999 time frame) were also bronze.

Blu was right in the context I used brass in. It's not an older FGP. One of the newer Original Bronze FGPs. I love when blu is "that guy". So respectful.

Thanks, I think...hahah. I was genuinely curious. I like the bronze FGP. It's quirky, in a good way.

FedEx ship notification received. New (to me) black m2w on its way home with a new shaft and grip. :)

PTM3 or Si3???? Want to order ASAP so I can start practicing.

Whatever fits your eye best.

I liked them both. It's more the face I'm trying to figure out. Insert or milled....

I liked them both. It's more the face I'm trying to figure out. Insert or milled....

Don't over-analyze it, in the end its all about what you will be the most comfortable with. The insert in the Si's is solid IMO, you'll be happy either way.

Back