Voice Caddie Swing Caddie SC100 Review

Mine showed up today too. We are so cute, Greg. Did you get a chance to take it out on the range yet?

Tomorrow after work. I'll post my thoughts.

its my lucky week with customs, RBG messed up the shipping, they are holding it until further notice

its my lucky week with customs, RBG messed up the shipping, they are holding it until further notice

Oh no! Any idea what happened?

Oh no! Any idea what happened?

no Idea, my tracking is saying "There is an inadequate description of the merchandise More documentation required"

I called UPS and they told me they needed to contact shipper before releasing it

Got out with it today for a small range session, pretty accurate for the most part, the only time i have been getting faulty reads is when I thin the shot or chunk the wedges. However, this little piece of machine has not missed a reading yet. It is confirming what I thought my PW carry is which is 120-130, pretty accurate on 7i as its between 150-160. Can't wait to get out there with driver and hybrids.

Success!

y6epubap.jpg

So far, so good. Tested it against the verified 145 flag. There's a bit of a headwind, but it looks pretty close. A few skewed 4is, but I may have struck them more purely than I've ever hit a 4i. Driver works, too.

juqutupa.jpg

So far, so good. Tested it against the verified 145 flag. There's a bit of a headwind, but it looks pretty close. A few skewed 4is, but I may have struck them more purely than I've ever hit a 4i. Driver works, too.

juqutupa.jpg
If you have the remote, switch from ball speed to smash factor. IMO it gives a better idea of club face contact.

If you have the remote, switch from ball speed to smash factor. IMO it gives a better idea of club face contact.

I love the remote. It makes it so easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having this device makes me smash the ball. The skewed 4is were followed up with 198-201yd 6is which were visually confirmed to be landing past the lasered 195yd flag.

I can't remember the last time I had a range session with such pure ball striking. I had some bad shots, if course, but I was hitting the ball like I could've had a new best for 18 holes.

Mine came in today, but after 6pm. Will be taking it out tomorrow afternoon. Really really excited to try a couple things and iron vs iron vs iron.

Got mine today, will try it tomorrow

I need some help on this. I need to figure out where to slot my 17 degree 2 hybrid. There is no natural slot for that club on this. Thoughts?

Hope to receive mine tomorrow. Really excited to get this to the range and start working with it.

I was having some odd issues today with the SC100. It seems to dislike my PW. I was hitting my 9 iron consistently 143-149 and then the PW kept reading 111-115. Way to big of a gap. SO I switched the device to 9 iron and was hitting PW and it read accurate distances. Something about having the unit on PW was causing some weird readouts.

Just curious if this is something that can only be used at the range, or have people used it when hitting into a net at home?

Thinking of selling by swingbyte 2 and picking one of these up.

I need some help on this. I need to figure out where to slot my 17 degree 2 hybrid. There is no natural slot for that club on this. Thoughts?

I think the closest is the 4 wood.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just curious if this is something that can only be used at the range, or have people used it when hitting into a net at home?

Thinking of selling by swingbyte 2 and picking one of these up.

You can absolutely use it hitting into a net. I've been using it at golftec's practice bay with no issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I used the 4u for my 3i since there isn't a 3i setting. I'm not sure if I should be using that based off being 21° or if I should use 3u to compensate for launch angle and such. I think an email to Voice Caddie may be part of tomorrow's itinerary.

Having this device makes me smash the ball. The skewed 4is were followed up with 198-201yd 6is which were visually confirmed to be landing past the lasered 195yd flag.

I can't remember the last time I had a range session with such pure ball striking. I had some bad shots, if course, but I was hitting the ball like I could've had a new best for 18 holes.

You're killing me Greg, but very glad it's working for you, i hate that i did not pull the trigger on the rockbottom deal. But i did get a new upper from PSA so that's eased the pain a bit.

I was having some odd issues today with the SC100. It seems to dislike my PW. I was hitting my 9 iron consistently 143-149 and then the PW kept reading 111-115. Way to big of a gap. SO I switched the device to 9 iron and was hitting PW and it read accurate distances. Something about having the unit on PW was causing some weird readouts.

I just saw in the challenge thread that you had it set pretty far back from the ball. I had a little trouble with the first few wedge shots until I remebered Pete saying he got it to read perfectly at about 50" away. I set the driver down and then moved it back a few inches and, viola, it caught everything that wasn't a horrible mishit. Even 50 yard pitches were right on. Maybe try bringing it in a little closer.

I just ordered one this morning. Should be here by Tuesday. Looking forward to using this at the range and comparing some numbers.

I just ordered one this morning. Should be here by Tuesday. Looking forward to using this at the range and comparing some numbers.

It won't read your drives, it only goes out to 300 yards.

Back