Voice Caddie Swing Caddie SC100 Review

Rockbottom was doing 22% off anything for the masters and then had an extra 5% off coupon code to bring it under $200. Looks like they're all out of stock now though.

I know 441 says that "only suckers pay retail," but this thing has been so awesome for me so far, I'd have no problem paying it.

I went through the eBay deal at $225 shipped, and would do it again in a second.

I put a best offer out there on a listing.

I really think this device would be a huge benefit to range sessions. Hard to gauge yardages for me, need to get one of these STAT.

I really think this device would be a huge benefit to range sessions. Hard to gauge yardages for me, need to get one of these STAT.

Exactly. I've got flags at my range at 70, 90, 105, 145, 155, and 195. The numbers change a bit depending where on the line you are, but not much, and leaves something to be desired for gaps. Plus, past the 195 flag it goes downhill and you can't see the ball land unless you hit the back of the range at 300. I think this device will be invaluable.

Exactly. I've got flags at my range at 70, 90, 105, 145, 155, and 195. The numbers change a bit depending where on the line you are, but not much, and leaves something to be desired for gaps. Plus, past the 195 flag it goes downhill and you can't see the ball land unless you hit the back of the range at 300. I think this device will be invaluable.
My thoughts exactly. First sign at the range I was at Tuesday night was 100 yards--which I lasered at 89. So looks like 100, is 89, and hitting a distance in between from an elevated tee box is....how far?

Quoting Seth..."I was told there would be no math."

I put in offer on one today, was countered, submitted new offer, countered, and excepted final counter. I will have one by weeks end. Looking forward to seeing some good feedback from this on the range next weekend. With what I saw from Cookie's on the range yesterday, I knew I needed to have one of these. Plus, all the feedback from everyone else that has one of these, I knew this would be a good tool to help improve my game this year.

Rockbottom was doing 22% off anything for the masters and then had an extra 5% off coupon code to bring it under $200. Looks like they're all out of stock now though.

I was going to buy it and that happened to me... Pretty bummed, settled on Monolites instead... (Not the same)

I am one who wrote this thing off after hearing it didn't have launch angle or spin readings, but for the price you guys are grabbing these for I might just reconsider.

My SC100 just arrived and as is my luck snow flurries are flying today. Just to see if it would work I donated a couple shag bag balls to the woods behind the house with an 8i. Seems spot on to what I'd expect. One quick question to those with more experience, how do you set up a slot to record your lob wedge data? I game 4 wedges but they only provide 3 wedge options.

My SC100 just arrived and as is my luck snow flurries are flying today. Just to see if it would work I donated a couple shag bag balls to the woods behind the house with an 8i. Seems spot on to what I'd expect. One quick question to those with more experience, how do you set up a slot to record your lob wedge data? I game 4 wedges but they only provide 3 wedge options.

There is no way to set one up, I use the SW setting and my numbers have always been on what I'm lasering them at on the range still.

I sent CS a question about the iron designation, whether or not that leads to the system using a pre-determined launch angle that is included in the calculation. Their response was something like "Not exactly, it is much more complicated than just launch angle." I just thought that was interesting.

In the end it works and works well for me, it could be little magical elves and I'm ok with it, bahahahahaha

There is no way to set one up, I use the SW setting and my numbers have always been on what I'm lasering them at on the range still.
Thanks Jman. Looks like you have a similar setup to me (PW, UW, 54* and 58*) so you are saying you record the data from both your 54* and your 58* into the same SW slot? I guess with the daily average feature I could hone in on my expected yardage with each club on different days.

Thanks Jman. Looks like you have a similar setup to me (PW, UW, 54* and 58*) so you are saying you record the data from both your 54* and your 58* into the same SW slot? I guess with the daily average feature I could hone in on my expected yardage with each club on different days.

Yep, I do. I think much of that is bc most SW and LW's are super close in overall club length, I usually play mine the same length there actually.

Sweet man, your gonna have to bring it with you to Indy..

JB will have the real launch monitor but I will bring this too

Throw it down and line them both up. Compare the real deal LM distances with the SC100 and see what there is to see on that particular day.

I use my 54/58 both under SW and my 4i/3i both under 4i. Gives me a closer number on the 3i vs using the U3 or W7.

I use my 54/58 both under SW and my 4i/3i both under 4i. Gives me a closer number on the 3i vs using the U3 or W7.
Good to know-bigtime thanks. I guess that also means to get a fair comparison of the new drivers I intend to demo against my gamer I'll need to log them in the W1 slot too. I was originally planning to slot those I'm pondering as replacements into some of the unused U slots but there will likely be some biased loft/length assumptions to penalize them; upon further review

Throw it down and line them both up. Compare the real deal LM distances with the SC100 and see what there is to see on that particular day.

Others that have done this (me included) have walked away incredibly impressed with the performance.

If any THPer wants a SC100, PM me and we'll see what we can work out. I still have the box, accessories, etc.. It definitely works, but I'm spending more time at the range watching the monitor than I am on hitting balls. I just need to focus on smooth swings and solid contact.

It's here!

2umehy4u.jpg

Mine showed up today too. We are so cute, Greg. Did you get a chance to take it out on the range yet?

Lucky mine is here tomorrow. So much want

First thing I noticed when I turned it on...the "Hi." Hilarious. Then I walked over to ddec's spot on the range to discuss why I was killing his driver; and when I returned it said "ZZZZZZ." What does that mean? I guess it's sleeping....

Back