Odyssey Golf Innovate or Die

Just bought a hat.

Yep, I did. The trucker hat will look good with my boots :alien:

Just kind of an aside here..

Do you guys think that they are missing the boat on selling this stuff? Not from a monetary standpoint, but from the standpoint of giving the consumer what they want and sort of creating Buzz around a product?

I know they could put 100 of these on their site for 50 bucks a piece and sellout in a matter of minutes, so I kinda wonder why they don't do it.

Would they get the same buzz or be as sought after if easily available?

Lets keep this buzz going, maybe Sabella will see it and it will put them over the edge on selling these!

Hey a guy can dream right

I hardly think 50/100 of each mallet/blade is easily available... I mean just between the people on this forum and some of the others that enjoy trying to collect limited edition stuff they would sell out in minutes I would bet.

I tried hard to get the Augusta one, but with 5 mallet and blades it didn't happen

Just bought a hat.

Yep, I did. The trucker hat will look good with my boots :alien:

I like that hat. Can't wait to get mine.

I hardly think 50/100 of each mallet/blade is easily available... I mean just between the people on this forum and some of the others that enjoy trying to collect limited edition stuff they would sell out in minutes I would bet.

I tried hard to get the Augusta one, but with 5 mallet and blades it didn't happen

I understand what you are saying and we are the prosumers that really dig this stuff. My guess is some of this stuff will make it into thise boxes that you lucky few were smart enough to get in on. I may be wrong, just thinking out loud.

I understand what you are saying and we are the prosumers that really dig this stuff. My guess is some of this stuff will make it into thise boxes that you lucky few were smart enough to get in on. I may be wrong, just thinking out loud.

I might be wrong was well dude. I really don't know.. I was more just spitballing. I have tried really hard to get my hand on a lot of this limited edition stuff and basically what happens is that it is released in such small numbers that people buy them to flip and sell them for 250-300 bucks for a headcover.. and as cool as I think they are, I cannot spend that kind of $$ on one.

Do you really consider a number like 50 of each to be "easily available?"

Considering the market for these isn't as large as some others (SC) and most average users/golfers DONT even know about them, I do. Just my opinion, you have to remember the golfers like us who see things here and on social media are not the majority.

Considering the market for these isn't as large as some others (SC) and most average users/golfers DONT even know about them, I do. Just my opinion, you have to remember the golfers like us who see things here and on social media are not the majority.

I would venture to guess that if there was 50 for sale at least 25-30 would be sold to THPers in a few seconds/minutes. We are animals..haha

I would venture to guess that if there was 50 for sale at least 25-30 would be sold to THPers in a few seconds/minutes. We are animals..haha

I really think between us (THP) and some of the other sites they could sell 50 of each in less than an hour, probably even faster

My MXM #7 would look awesome in that mallet cover!!

All of those products will sell like wildfire if they hit the open market. I already have a spot reserved for that ball marker...

I really think between us (THP) and some of the other sites they could sell 50 of each in less than an hour, probably even faster

If it was announced beforehand, they would sell within minutes.

Not as fast as a THP event sellout, but pretty darn close.

If it was announced beforehand, they would sell within minutes.

Not as fast as a THP event sellout, but pretty darn close.

Yep I think so. I really hope they consider selling these. I don't necessarily collect putters but I have enjoyed trying to collect putter covers from these guys. They are just cool as hell

Ding ding!

I'd love to see them do 25 or 50 of each blade and mallet through the site on these covers.

Keep it limited. Half the fun is in the hunt on these :)

Maybe in the future as the #teamcallaway expands. Have a special site where if you are a #teamcallaway member, you can purchase these items.

As far as full retail release covers. The current swirl headcovers are very cool and great quality.

Ding ding!

I'd love to see them do 25 or 50 of each blade and mallet through the site on these covers.

Keep it a bit limited. Half the fun is in the hunt on these :)

Maybe a THP only sale. One can dream right?

Ding ding!

Keep it a bit limited. Half the fun is in the hunt on these :)

Maybe in the future as the #teamcallaway expands. Have a special site where if you are a #teamcallaway member, you can purchase these items.

This is a great idea Jimmy. Never thought of that but solid idea. Like where your head is at

These limited editon items become so sought after....look at the NTJ stuff, that's like the holy grail right now....wish they made more..but not too many more or they wouldn't be special anymore.

These limited editon items become so sought after....look at the NTJ stuff, that's like the holy grail right now....wish they made more..but not too many more or they wouldn't be special anymore.

I think 50 of each would be enough that people could get them if they really wanted them but not so many that they sat around

The funny thing is that I used to design and sell covers for a putter Company. Never was into collecting them. Just putters.

That changed with the Odyssey ones....

Have a couple of duplicates that I game, the N3J is one of those.

Managed to track down and trade for a Masters mallet that I'm really excited about, especially attending my 1st Masters this year. Now just need to find the blade. Will be gaming these regardless of the rarity.

I really need that patent leather mystery one.. Badly

The funny thing is that I used to design and sell covers for a putter Company. Never was into collecting them. Just putters.

That changed with the Odyssey ones....

Have a couple of duplicates that I game, the N3J is one of those.

Managed to track down and trade for a Masters mallet that I'm really excited about, especially attending my 1st Masters this year. Now just need to find the blade. Will be gaming these regardless of the rarity.

I WANT...the N3J mallet cover BADLY....I will game it!

Back