Alial Fital Golf Polos - Top Notch Quality and Service.

I keep checking each week for new shirts to go on sale. I like the two I have.

When in Georgia I'll always wear red and black, Alial Fital style.
hydapynu.jpg

Jax, you need to tweet that to AF!! They would love it!

I bought two more polos with the march madness coupon they had last week. I have yet to find a polo that compares.

Went with AF everything from the waist up at a scramble tourney today .
hajyvaja.jpg

I just bought 2 that were on sale for 30% off.... $76 shipped for both.

Pretty sweet deal, not that I need many more polos!

And you were looking snazzy to say the least last weekend! I really do want to get a couple of their shirts in the near future.

And you were looking snazzy to say the least last weekend! I really do want to get a couple of their shirts in the near future.

The one I was rocking was pretty intense, but I dig it. Keep your eyes on some deals and you can pick a couple up for pretty cheap.

Went with AF everything from the waist up at a scramble tourney today .
hajyvaja.jpg

You've probably played more golf in the last six months than you have in the last six years.

So I guess I just never noticed it before with these, but I am sweating a ton on them now, maybe it's a tighter fit/size thing as I went down from XL to L, but boy they don't wick sweat too well. And I don't have that problem with other polos, I guess I'll try wearing them without an undershirt, but I was quite surprised the last couple times wearing them. Maybe I just didn't notice it before.

So I guess I just never noticed it before with these, but I am sweating a ton on them now, maybe it's a tighter fit/size thing as I went down from XL to L, but boy they don't wick sweat too well. And I don't have that problem with other polos, I guess I'll try wearing them without an undershirt, but I was quite surprised the last couple times wearing them. Maybe I just didn't notice it before.

They are not a performance golf polo for sure. Don't think they offer any moisture wicking or UV protection.

They are not a performance golf polo for sure. Don't think they offer any moisture wicking or UV protection.

The summer fabric is both moisture wicking and offers UV protection not sure about the others.

Summer fabric gauge, ultra lightweight - ideal temperature range 80º F & above
Moisture wicking and UV protectant - 92% Micropoly / 8% spandex base layer

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

The summer fabric is both moisture wicking and offers UV protection not sure about the others.

Summer fabric gauge, ultra lightweight - ideal temperature range 80º F & above
Moisture wicking and UV protectant - 92% Micropoly / 8% spandex base layer

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

They might be, but nothing compared to my Adidas, UA, FJ shirts. They are still nice shirts, but to me not up to par with those mentioned.

Got out for 18 today first time rocking an Alial Fital shirt. I was very impressed. The shirt was very comfortable and light.

I'll disagree with the moisture wicking. I've wore the non-golf, the heavier fall weight, and summer weight and never had any issues. All of them wore in above 80° temps with pants. And they did just as good as any Sligo, Puma, Nike golf polo I have had. The Dress Polo didn't do as good, but it's also not made with material that is moisture wicking either. But the golf style polos I felt did just as good as any other brand of polo out there. But everyone body reacts to hear differently and that maybe why I have had a good experience and others haven't.

This is something that War Eagle and I were speaking about in regards to Travis Matthew and some Oakley. Playing last week in the hot FL heat, poor War Eagle looked like he had been dipped in the water and myself and Howzat were fine. Being all technical materials, but not wicking away moisture is usually due to the process and each company does it differently. I have not tried these since the early batch that pilled on me, but sorry to hear a few are struggling. Normally if one struggles most do, unless its a problem with just a few shirts (which would be odd).

This is something that War Eagle and I were speaking about in regards to Travis Matthew and some Oakley. Playing last week in the hot FL heat, poor War Eagle looked like he had been dipped in the water and myself and Howzat were fine. Being all technical materials, but not wicking away moisture is usually due to the process and each company does it differently. I have not tried these since the early batch that pilled on me, but sorry to hear a few are struggling. Normally if one struggles most do, unless its a problem with just a few shirts (which would be odd).

That was kind of my fear. I'm surprised I didn't notice it until now.

I've worn these shirts for a couple years here in Florida. They do in fact wick the sweat and can become wet, but they dry pretty quickly. Not sure there's a shirt made that can take heat and humidity completely with no sign of moisture . Sure beats the cotton golf polos from some years back. The golf polos rated for 80 degs work better than the cotton blend fashion polos. It's definitely a personal preference.

I've worn these shirts for a couple years here in Florida. They do in fact wick the sweat and can become wet, but they dry pretty quickly. Not sure there's a shirt made that can take heat and humidity completely with no sign of moisture . Sure beats the cotton golf polos from some years back. The golf polos rated for 80 degs work better than the cotton blend fashion polos. It's definitely a personal preference.

FWIW, I have quite a few I wear that stay completely dry. At least they are not making pants/shorts. That would be quite embarrassing if they were getting "wet".

After wearing 4 or 5 of them the past 10 days in Myrtle Beach they won't be shirts I wear when golfing in high humidity areas, and will be used in my desert climates. I just find other shirts better suited for the type of weather there over these.

FWIW, I have quite a few I wear that stay completely dry. At least they are not making pants/shorts. That would be quite embarrassing if they were getting "wet".

I've had some success with the line too. Maybe you could let us know which Alial Fital shirts you've had the best results with as examples. I've found Alial Fital like every golf shirt that has wicking material. It pulls the sweat off the body, collects on the shirt and allows the drying process to complete. Look for Alial Fital shorts and pants later this year.

I've had some success with the line too. Maybe you could let us know which Alial Fital shirts you've had the best results with as examples. I've found Alial Fital like every golf shirt that has wicking material. It pulls the sweat off the body, collects on the shirt and allows the drying process to complete. Look for Alial Fital shorts and pants later this year.

That is not what I said. I only got 2 shirts from them and struggled with them (earlier in the thread) with pilling. I was speaking about shirts in general. While technical materials are made to pull moisture away from the body, depending on the finish and quality of materials used, not all shirts have them "soak in" and show sweat, which is what Icey was describing. In fact quite a few of the larger brands (and smaller), bring it to the surface rather than soaking it in because the drying process should in fact be significantly faster.

Oh gotcha. Your post wasn't clear. I assumed you were speaking of your experience with Alial Fital shirts in this thread, but you've cleared it up. Maybe a thread would help out THPers on which manufacturers make the best golf shirts to wear in the heat and humidity of early spring and summer.

aju8yrer.jpg

zamu9udy.jpg

yze8apy4.jpg

Back