The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, it's brutal. I wish it would have just been a cable issue for me, instead my entire device crapped the bed.

Ouch, that is rough.

I don't know how CJ does it but driving over 12 is a major pain.

It's nearly 50 degrees here, the sun will still be out for hours, and stuck working on a bid due tomorrow. The golf course is open, and it looks like I won't make it until Saturday, as long as the weather holds out.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Always hate having to send rejection letters to summer student applicants.

Girl who opens on Friday just had her first frost delay and freaked out. Woke Jacqui out of bed all frantic. Jacqui told her to call everyone and let them know so they wouldn't be surprised when they got there, and she said there was too many people, she couldn't do that!

So I looked at the tee sheet (we have it on our laptops) and called everyone within 20 minutes (most of their tee times were an hour away) and let them know. Then had to call everyone back and let them know it had been lifted!

And now it's back on schedule.

As much as I love my golden retriever, every spring when the twice a day vacuuming starts to prevent my house from being overwhelmed by tumbleweeds of dog hair.... I wonder of we would be better friends if I just had her stuffed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As much as I love my golden retriever, every spring when the twice a day vacuuming starts to prevent my house from being overwhelmed by tumbleweeds of dog hair.... I wonder of we would be better friends if I just had her stuffed.

we shave our dogs down here when it starts getting hot. Crazy amounts of fur

Tap Tap Taparoo

Lol, pour thing, she can't help she's hairy. My English setter was a big fur ball, but sure wish he was still around.

Dentist. Rant one.

Floss snapped when they were finishing up, I got whacked in the side of the head as a result with the assistant's hand. It didn't hurt or anything and I laughed, but the poor assistant was mortified and embarrassed. She tends to beat me up when I go there. Poked with a pick, punched in the head, dropped the rubber tool they use to prop open your mouth on my head. She gets flustered easily I guess. She also gets a ton of verbal abuse from me afterwards haha

Dentist. Rant one.

Floss snapped when they were finishing up, I got whacked in the side of the head as a result with the assistant's hand. It didn't hurt or anything and I laughed, but the poor assistant was mortified and embarrassed. She tends to beat me up when I go there. Poked with a pick, punched in the head, dropped the rubber tool they use to prop open your mouth on my head. She gets flustered easily I guess. She also gets a ton of verbal abuse from me afterwards haha
Should have instantly talked about seeking representation.

You know a guy.

1-800-MorganLaw

Dentist. Rant one.

Quality rant. I'm not looking forward to my visit in a couple of weeks.

Just got back from a long road trip and the whole family came back with a souvenir......... acute upper respiratory infection :angry:

I know this is weak sauce, but a package that was "scheduled" to be delivered yesterday was just processed through the USPS Facility here in Albany today. Which means not only will I not get to practice with it tonight, but I will probably leave for my round tomorrow without it as well. Mother F....!

Computers.

Was given a computer from my brother, saying it all worked great, they had just upgraded. Go to hook it all up and see what I am dealing with, and I needed an adaptor to hook my monitor to the video card. Wait a week for an adaptor. Hook it all up, no video. No Post. Nothing.

"Well maybe try pulling some of the RAM, might be a bad slot".

I don't care enough about computers anymore to hassle with this stuff. Back to my tiny netbook it is!

I know this is weak sauce, but a package that was "scheduled" to be delivered yesterday was just processed through the USPS Facility here in Albany today. Which means not only will I not get to practice with it tonight, but I will probably leave for my round tomorrow without it as well. Mother F....!

Sometimes tracking packages can be the worst tease in the world.

I feel you, imagine if you had to wait for customs

I'm pretty frustrated that I can't find anyone who wants to play golf tomorrow morning. Not that everyone is busy, they just don't want to. It's supposed to be 60 out and beautiful! Times like this I wish I lived closer to a group of THPers.

I'm pretty frustrated that I can't find anyone who wants to play golf tomorrow morning. Not that everyone is busy, they just don't want to. It's supposed to be 60 out and beautiful! Times like this I wish I lived closer to a group of THPers.

The DFW Crew is playing tomorrow! I think you have time to get here lol

Should have instantly talked about seeking representation.

You know a guy.

1-800-MorganLaw

Haha should have, but no harm no foul. Not like it impacted growing or anything, then I might have issues.

Losers! I'd be all up in there if I lived anywhere near you Brad haha

Tell me about it dude. I can get people on my course for $5 but they want to sleep in and by the time they want to tee off it's too busy. Lameeeeeee. THPers would be up for whatever. We just have higher standards for golfing partners now.

Road construction. There are two exits that lead to my office, both on the same offramp. Well, today they decided to close both of them for some unknown reason, sending me down to ANOTHER exit under construction, making me around 20 mins late. Then I left for a lunch meeting, and noticed that one of the exits was re-opened. Cool. Then I sat in construction traffic near my client's office, making me 10 mins late to pick him up. And to finish it off, on my way back to the office... they had closed both exits again. So another out of the way runaround.

Left work early, rushed to the first tee and stopped taking score after the 5th hole. One of those days. I skipped my range session last night and I had nothing today. Just turned it into practice hitting multiple shots from tee, 150 yds or chipping around the green. Gotta love this game lol.

Road construction. There are two exits that lead to my office, both on the same offramp. Well, today they decided to close both of them for some unknown reason, sending me down to ANOTHER exit under construction, making me around 20 mins late. Then I left for a lunch meeting, and noticed that one of the exits was re-opened. Cool. Then I sat in construction traffic near my client's office, making me 10 mins late to pick him up. And to finish it off, on my way back to the office... they had closed both exits again. So another out of the way runaround.

Sounds like normal everyday Texas road work. If it's not under repair or construction, you're not in Texas anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back