Pictures of the course

Here's a few from last weekend.
edy9egev.jpg

Is that a tee shot Hawk??

Yep. Dogleg left. It's the first hole at Waterlefe. Looks worse than it is really. Plenty of room to get over the junk.

A few from the round today....

py3a3uza.jpg
9y8y5uva.jpg
usa9ujej.jpg
y4emadyr.jpg

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Oh you're sneaky!

Some shots from my round today. Beautiful day.

From #10 tee. 220yd carry over the river.

View attachment 14103

#18 tee. 180yds over the river.

View attachment 14104
I need to get out west and play golf. Those mountains are awesome looking.

Yep. Dogleg left. It's the first hole at Waterlefe. Looks worse than it is really. Plenty of room to get over the junk.
Unless you play a big push draw off the tee and hit one 200 mph dead into that tree......but I don't know who would play it that way...?

I need to get out west and play golf. Those mountains are awesome looking.

you are more than welcome to come on out. My lady runs a hotel here so accommodations can be made. The views really are even more incredible in person. Sometimes it's hard to concentrate on the task at hand lol

you are more than welcome to come on out. My lady runs a hotel here so accommodations can be made. The views really are even more incredible in person. Sometimes it's hard to concentrate on the task at hand lol
Thanks man. I'm traveling quite a bit in 2014, but I'll keep that in mind for next year.

Thanks man. I'm traveling quite a bit in 2014, but I'll keep that in mind for next year.

Anytime. Certainly isn't an exploding offer ;)

epa6aqa8.jpg
7y7ezynu.jpg
cut the greens for the first time at the course where I work opening May 3rd Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good OG

Pictures of the course

Just snagged a few today. Opening weekend and a lot of work to be done (just like the other two I've played in the area so far).

ABAEFD3B-75C8-4718-9CBF-DF9A780E203E_zpseymx7bve.jpg

The 18th hole was probably in the best shape, and it was also my hole of the day. Good drive, solid approach, blew the birdie putt by the hole, but dropped the comebacker in the center of the cup.
4FFB8630-B629-449F-B08C-EDC31DF71ED3_zpsrwdd3rcl.jpg

38676B43-CE63-48A7-8874-4B681B2545BA_zps2m4tluyv.jpg

8C279E60-2D5E-4A0E-B07C-E4E6A332D60F_zpsl0yhl3af.jpg

Last edited:
Meadows Golf Course here in NJ:

ezy8y9ad.jpg

Beautiful course Army and O'Carrol.

Yes sir! I could have had the camera out the whole time probably.

Did you happen to find any of the several hundred balls that I've donated to that lake?

Did you happen to find any of the several hundred balls that I've donated to that lake?

Maybe. I found at least 10 ProV1s, and another dozen premium balls in and around the course. We were stuck begins a slow group so we had lots of time to browse.

View looking back from the green toward the tee on the first hole at Crystal Lake Golf Course in Lakeville, MN this morning

http://i.imgur.com/J5prjfe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View from the tee on the 600 yard par five 13th. The darkish bunker looking things by the green are yet-to-be resodded, former traps and mounds. They're softening the course to make it less difficult.

amuvusap.jpg

Dacotah Ridge. Its a really nice course in the middle of nowhere. When we played there Monday it was so windy that the course was almost unplayable. We estimated that the 547 yard Par 5 6th was playing around 750 yards. My roommate who is a much better player than me went driver 3w 6i and was still a hundred yards out. On the first hole which was dead into the wind my tee shot which was well struck went a whopping 100 yards I saw it blowing back towards me.

IMG_20140421_161158_zps3f16331a.jpg

IMG_20140421_174025_zpseea04054.jpg

Back