sabig27

Reaction score
Handicap
So I went to the Fiddler's Green today in Eugene, OR. They had a demo day with all the manufacturer's there. I have been interested in getting a Sun Mountain bag to go on my Orange/Black Clicgear cart. I was thinking of getting the Sync bag since its designed for carts. So a super nice Sun Mountain rep was there. He had several sample bags that he was trying to unload. These bags were never used before, but they were just sales props for his sales rounds. So the rep gave me the 2014 Tour series cart bag for $90 freaking dollars. Although its the red/white/black bag (it clashes mighty with my orange/black Clicgear), I think i can live with it for that price. I'll post pics sometime this weekend. I may just swap out straps and tires on my Clicgear so it doesn't look so weird. We will see

Sounds like a very good price for a quality product, congrats dude!

Congrats, sweet deal.

Great score on a great bag.

That is a heck of a score, gotta love those when they come along.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Sounds like you scored a good deal. Hope it works well for you.

Sweet, thats a deal!

So for some reason the combo of black/white/red color was really bothering me with my black/orange Clicgear. I went to my local driving range pro shop. The pro let me swap for a new 2014 C130 black bag that I think will work better for me. With the clicgear tour kit I just got, I don't think I will have any problems. It has a cooler pouch and umbrella slot that the Tour model didn't. Getting a c130 for essentially $90 is still a good deal. I'll post a picture in the WITB thread soon

Back