Saturday June 21st OH/MI/PA/IN and anyone else Gathering

I haven't yet. I will do that now.

Edit: and done

If someone gets an extra for fowlers, I will buy it from you. Just don't work for me right now.

Stupid car/boat repairs...

Yeah I got ya gonna grab one for my father in law Too cause I think he is going to join us

you got it skittles

also here is the deal that we will use for the saturday morning, (***Let me get us a tee time first just in case they have a problem with trying to use these coupons and lock down tee times that far in advance)

$35 for 18 Holes with Cart and Range Balls at Fowler’s Mill Golf Course in Chesterland near Cleveland ($75 Value. Good Any Day, Any Time until August 1, 2014.)

13977697686163.jpg

• The Rule Book
    • Limit 4 per person. May purchase additional vouchers as gifts to others. Must make a tee time; Not valid for leagues, outings, cash back or with any other offer. Expires 8/1/2014.
    • See rules that apply to all deals
    • Enjoy!
  • Deal Features
    • The accolades continue to stack up for this Geauga County masterpiece, including recognition as the 2011 No. 2 "Best Public Course in the State of Ohio" from Golf Digest and the "Top Rated Public Golf Course" from Golf Magazine.

• [*=right]Price$35Buy!

[*=center]Time Left: 63h : 10m : 8s

• [*=center]Value$75
    [*=center]Discount53%

[*=center]You Save$40
    [*=center]Buy For a Friend
36 BoughtTipped at 6:56AM with 10 bought

Quoting for anyone that hasn't picked one up yet

Got mine. All set

Just picked up my Fowler's Mill deal, so I'm good to go either way!

Dang two sweet deals on two fantastic courses Mike. Really bummed I can't make this one. Fall for sure!

Just added the big red star to my calendar. Hopefully my client doesn't move their activation date. Lol...I will be sick anyhow.

Just picked up my fowlers mill for me cj and my father in law

So we are buying one of the 2 rounds now?

So we are buying one of the 2 rounds now?

Yep and pm round is 39 at course...easily 2 of the top public courses around

I would absolutely love to take another run at Boulder Creek. Really enjoyed that the first time I played.

Will update when I can. With the SeeMore event the weekend before, I might have to pull a few strings.

Mike add my Brother in Law to the list. Maybe this will get him to finally quit being a stalker on THP.

I'm really psyched to play Fowler's Mill! This will be a first for me!

I would absolutely love to take another run at Boulder Creek. Really enjoyed that the first time I played.

Will update when I can. With the SeeMore event the weekend before, I might have to pull a few strings.

Awesome if u can pull it off buddy...In laws weekend!

Ok i got it

Sounds like wife will be out of town, just not Cleveland bound. Guess I'll need to get more creative.

Yep. Sounds like you have the green light buddy. Hope you can make it work.

Floated this one to the wife last night. There's a definite possibility. I may only be able to do 1 round, but it's possible. I'll keep you guys posted

Back