We just got the call that my son's been drafted in our town's junior baseball league (ages 8-10), and he's over the moon after thinking he had a bad tryout day this past weekend. Turns out the coach lives just up the street from us, and my son's friendly with HIS son so he's thrilled to be on the team. Not sure if that relationship is how he ended up getting drafted to that team, but honestly, I don't think he cares and neither do I :)

His team is the Padres, so it looks like I need to go buy a new hat!

Just returned from a lesson and the kids from after school golf clinic. The kids had fun again and the daughter is almost ready for new clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With winter finally gone, my daughter has been obsessed with getting outside to play. All winter she just wanted to watch TV like a zombie, so it makes me feel good to know that she takes after her parents once the weather warms up. The second I walk in the door from work, she is putting her shoes and coat on to go play in the backyard.

Rio II today with the girls. Hopefully this can knock Frozen out of the rotation for a bit.

My 1 year old daughter is a sassy little thing. Her poor brother is now learning the harsh reality of bossy females lol. He doesn't know what to think.

Parenting Thread

My 1 year old daughter is a sassy little thing. Her poor brother is now learning the harsh reality of bossy females lol. He doesn't know what to think.

I have 2 and it seems like that sassy gene was there from day one. I'm the only male in the house & luckily I pay all the bills or if be screwed. Lol

Last edited:
Turns out that the junior league baseball team my son was drafted on is an expansion team - the league has so many kids this year they had to add two teams. Since they're a new team, they only had one coach and one assistant so I gladly volunteered to help out along with a few other dads.

I just hope no one tells them my career batting average in Little League was .125. They might not want me near the kids after that.

She'll be back. #MiniTerminator

A56BFC41-3CC5-4AA7-9A57-86E2CCE32FCC_zpssehzzr4g.jpg

Had a great day today with my two little princesses.

After 16 months my little girl is finally walking. She's been taking steps for a while but would always get nervous after 7-8 and just sit down. All of a sudden she is a walking fool. I used to say that I couldn't wait for her to start walking and my seasoned parent friends would always laugh at me. Now I know why. She is not easy to keep up with now.

Man, Easter is fast becoming my little guy's favorite holiday.
ytara2a3.jpg

Great pictures folks.

Might as well join the party too.

y8ame4e3.jpg

Gramma made him a Ronin outfit if you've seen the movie Epic.

8utyqyvu.jpg

Man, Easter is fast becoming my little guy's favorite holiday.
Us too. My kids were up at 5:30, almost as excited as Christmas. #tired

y8ame4e3.jpg

Gramma made him a Ronin outfit if you've seen the movie Epic.

8utyqyvu.jpg

Dude, the boys don't have a shot with your little girl. That look on your sons face is pure intimidation, I love it. Can I hire him as a body guard?

Dude, the boys don't have a shot with your little girl. That look on your sons face is pure intimidation, I love it. Can I hire him as a body guard?

His whole life is a fantasy world of fighting and killing enemies. I hear "Dad, pretend you're a bad guy" at least 50 times a day lol. Love the imagination.

What a great thread.

y8ame4e3.jpg
This picture reminds me of my daughter when she was this age, Hawk. She also had the high and tight hair...we thought it was never going to grow out.

Last edited:
Hehehe. She's starting to get a little length in the back. I call it her baby mullet.

A little late to the party but here is my two little egg hunters.

16D2F2B4-0339-4C07-8036-AF4CFA648940_zpsvyjf9wt4.jpg

Hehehe. Look at those grins. Cute!

Hehehe. Look at those grins. Cute!

My youngest loved it. She was so happy just to put the eggs in the basket. She could care less about anything inside. My oldest however ripped open each egg trying to find out what was inside. Haha

Love all the easter pics of the kiddos. Realized I didn't get anything of my son, and only got video of my daughter so had to snap a screenshot. She loved it, was running from egg to egg. We even had to talk to the easter bunny and have him come back to hide more eggs for her :D It was awesome.

Back