TMAG Customer Service shout out

captaincaution

@alekbabel -2022 Grandaddy!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Shout out to TMAG CS this morning. I stupidly lost a wedge this weekend, and need to replace it ASAP. I spoke with Ruth on the phone, and she was able to move the build day for my club to tomorrow, and they are going to overnight it, so it's waiting for me in Florida. Assuming it makes it, I'll be a very happy camper.

I've heard lots of great things about TM CS. It's really great to hear.

Way to go TMAG !!

Wow. Well done by Taylormade!

That's awesome Alek!

Wow, way to go TaylorMade! Luckily you didn't tell them you needed it for a Callaway sponsored event! :laughing:

Seriously though, it seems like good CS is becoming more the norm than the exception these days, and that is an incredibly good thing to see. Guess that's what happens when you interact with customers directly via Twitter, THP, and other sources.

Great to hear stories like this.

Great
I have always had good experiances with them

Always great to hear good customer service stories since the bad tend to drown out the good.

Yeah, that's pretty awesome of them. Well done on TMs part.

Tough to beat that kind of service

They are one of the gold standards when it comes to customer service IMO. Every interaction with them I have had has been terrific. Glad it worked out for you.

No surprise, they are top notch

Right on, TMAG is the best customer service I've ever encountered

Great news. They took care of me when my Project a balls were stolen. They quickly sent replacement. Great customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My new club is on the truck for delivery today! Thoroughly impressed with the service!

Back