Best Clicgear accessorie ??

If anyone is interested, the tour bag kit is a tough find right now since Clicgear will be out for another month or so. I did find a location that has two still in stock (used to be three until I ordered one). It is in Portland, Or. Store is called Smitty's Dot Golf. They have a website that you can order from and find this item at and they will ship it to you. Hope this helps.

For me it's the Cooler Bag. I put it in the freezer the night before and add an additional ice pack before I leave for the course and it keeps my drinks pretty cold even in some hot temps. Has a good amount of space for a can of soda or 2, bottle of gatorade and a water.

I wish they made the cooler bag and the insulated water bottle holder in colors to match the carts instead of back and red....I would put both on my cart but it clashes with artic/green

I wish they made the cooler bag and the insulated water bottle holder in colors to match the carts instead of back and red....I would put both on my cart but it clashes with artic/green

I got the white 3.5+ one what has some black and red on it so the bag goes fine with it but I do agree, some color options would be nice.

I got the white 3.5+ one what has some black and red on it so the bag goes fine with it but I do agree, some color options would be nice.

The way I look at it, they sell the carts in so many color options that I just wished they offered accessories to match

I'm thinking of adding the GPS watch holder. Right now, I attach the watch directly to the handle, but it doesn't get tight enough to stay in place.

Oversized drink holder and tour bag kit.

Agree with tour bag kit--my large bag was really unpleasant until I added this.

Anybody have pics on how the cooler bag attaches to the cart????

I may try and fashion something myself with something like this

portable-picnic-cooler-bag-1344824924-0.jpg

If needed I always just sit on one of the wheels, works great as long as it's not wet

Second on the tour kit. This makes just a difference getting my clubs in and out with the C130 bag.
Agree with tour bag kit--my large bag was really unpleasant until I added this.

Anybody have pics on how the cooler bag attaches to the cart????

I may try and fashion something myself with something like this

I have the cooler and it is ok this time of year--I fear August may be too hot for it here in Texas. I do have room to hang other type of cooler off the back since I have the Tour bag kit (makes space between bag and rails) For the type of cooler with a strap or handles--I just hang it on the top bars before putting the bag on.

Can't wait to get my 3.5+ for my birthday in a few weeks. Anyone buy the cart cover to keep the dirt out of your trunk? I am most likely going to buy it, I'm a neat/clean freak.

Can't wait to get my 3.5+ for my birthday in a few weeks. Anyone buy the cart cover to keep the dirt out of your trunk? I am most likely going to buy it, I'm a neat/clean freak.
I didn't have the cart cover, but I did have the wheel cover on my last one. It did do a sufficient job of keeping grass and dirt out of the trunk.

I didn't have the cart cover, but I did have the wheel cover on my last one. It did do a sufficient job of keeping grass and dirt out of the trunk.
Is there a difference between the cart and wheel covers? I thought it was all the same.

Is there a difference between the cart and wheel covers? I thought it was all the same.
Wheel cover only covers the wheels...but there is a cart cover on the Clicgear website (maybe they call it a cart locker) that looks like a suitcase and the whole cart fits into it when folded up. I was unsure which you were talking about, but assumed the latter.

Edit...from www.clicgearusa.com; it's called a Clicgear Storage Bag.

Probably the adjustable umbrella holder IMO. But I am probably one of the few guys that plays in the rain more than in the sun haha.

I use my umbrella in the sun too. Makes for great shade and keeps me cool all round long.

I just got a 3.5+, looking at the XL cup holder and divot sand bottle.

Sand bottle would be nice. Currently I just use string and hook to tie on a sand bottle from the course.

I have the cooler and it is ok this time of year--I fear August may be too hot for it here in Texas. I do have room to hang other type of cooler off the back since I have the Tour bag kit (makes space between bag and rails) For the type of cooler with a strap or handles--I just hang it on the top bars before putting the bag on.

Thanks for that.....I have some of those "ice sheets' that you refreeze and reuse that I was going to try....I pickup up a small cooler bag and I am going to try and fashion some way of mounting it...I will post pics if I figure it out.

Wheel cover only covers the wheels...but there is a cart cover on the Clicgear website (maybe they call it a cart locker) that looks like a suitcase and the whole cart fits into it when folded up. I was unsure which you were talking about, but assumed the latter.

Edit...from www.clicgearusa.com; it's called a Clicgear Storage Bag.

My fault, it's called the "wheel cover":
http://www.clicgearusa.com/Clicgear_Wheel_Cover_p/cgwc01.htm

I don't want a carrying case, just something to go over the wheels so the mud doesn't get everywhere.

Seat and adjustable umbrella holder....
but my home made SuperStroke Fatso putter holder makes my life so much easier.

My fault, it's called the "wheel cover":
http://www.clicgearusa.com/Clicgear_Wheel_Cover_p/cgwc01.htm

I don't want a carrying case, just something to go over the wheels so the mud doesn't get everywhere.
The wheel cover does an OK job of keeping grass and mudd out of the trunk, but it literally only wraps around the outside of the tires on 3 sides. There is still plenty of opportunity for grass and mud to get into your car from the cart itself (or the back side of the tires not covered by the wheel cover).

The question I'd have to ask myself, is if the storage bag is worth $50 more for me to buy. The fact that it doubles as a travel/storage bag for the winter, I just might. My clicgear, with wheel cover on it, was disgusting after spending a winter on my screened in porch.

The wheel cover does an OK job of keeping grass and mudd out of the trunk, but it literally only wraps around the outside of the tires on 3 sides. There is still plenty of opportunity for grass and mud to get into your car from the cart itself (or the back side of the tires not covered by the wheel cover).

The question I'd have to ask myself, is if the storage bag is worth $50 more for me to buy. The fact that it doubles as a travel/storage bag for the winter, I just might. My clicgear, with wheel cover on it, was disgusting after spending a winter on my screened in porch.

I was thinking of just getting a Rubbermaid container to put it in in my trunk. It would keep the dirt out of my trunk that way

Best Clicgear accessorie ??

Wheel cover is cheap and not worth it in my opinion. I have one. If I can find it, I'd be more than happy to send it to you Choppy.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Seat and adjustable umbrella holder....
but my home made SuperStroke Fatso putter holder makes my life so much easier.

How so???

If anyone is interested, the tour bag kit is a tough find right now since Clicgear will be out for another month or so. I did find a location that has two still in stock (used to be three until I ordered one). It is in Portland, Or. Store is called Smitty's Dot Golf. They have a website that you can order from and find this item at and they will ship it to you. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the heads up, been looking for this bad boy. One less to grab.

Back