Contest #1 - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Join Team Rhiona

fffffff I cant believe I missed this thread.. damn one spot gone from the team I would give an arm or a leg to be on...

Gentlemen/Ladies
We will be announcing later this week.
Then stay tuned for another contest as well.

KaPow! Excitement level is high for this one.

fffffff I cant believe I missed this thread.. damn one spot gone from the team I would give an arm or a leg to be on...
Actually, Rhiona's entire team is going to be picked from this challenge.

Actually, Rhiona's entire team is going to be picked from this challenge.

Thanks deuce.......,....... Where's the nearest short pier I can take a long walk off of.

And there it is! By later this week I hope JB means tomorrow!

Would be some sweet news while at #TheKing for sure!

And there it is! By later this week I hope JB means tomorrow!

I was hoping by later this week he meant later this afternoon. :banana:

Looking forward to seeing who is on #TeamRhi

It will be a blast of EPIC proportions for them Rhi IS awesome.

Wow that was fast. I wish that 8' wave would have capsized me on Sun.

Team Rhi will be announced!

Ready to see who the winners are! Lots of good stuff in here

And glad to see contest #2 will be kicking off soon too!

No rest for the weary on THP. For three lucky ones their work is done and they get an awesome captain. For everyone else, more work to be done to get teamed up with other awesome captains.

Hoping that we see some announcements today for this contest!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm looking foreward to the announcement this week as I would love to be on team Rhi. If I don't make it then it's back to the drawing board for the next captain. As my sig says, #mustplayCallyGauntlet!

Wife was a bit perplexed about the whole Vine deal, but she's excited about the chance of spending at least three days in Hilton Head. I'm pretty sure my son (who will be 1.5 months at that point) is excited about it too!

#PickMeRhi

Wife was a bit perplexed about the whole Vine deal, but she's excited about the chance of spending at least three days in Hilton Head. I'm pretty sure my son (who will be 1.5 months at that point) is excited about it too!

#PickMeRhi

Keep in mind an event like this one is not real conducive to families. While many THP events are, this particular event will have early rise for golf, all day on the course, and then a private dinner for participants each night.

#PickMeRhi

My wife was acting sheepish about needing to spend money for new running shoes last night, and I told her "I'm entering for another great THP even in September in Hilton Head, and if I get in, I'm going"...to which she replied "I want to go too". If selections shine my direction, I hope there is an option for this event to pay the extra food cost to bring her along.

Lots more chances if we don't get on Team Rhi initially, but this is an event I really want to experience.

And yes, I was typing that while JB was posting the answer above it.

My wife was acting sheepish about needing to spend money for new running shoes last night, and I told her "I'm entering for another great THP even in September in Hilton Head, and if I get in, I'm going"...to which she replied "I want to go too". If selections shine my direction, I hope there is an option for this event to pay the extra food cost to bring her along.

Lots more chances if we don't get on Team Rhi initially, but this is an event I really want to experience.

Donne, I can answer that for you. Sadly there wont be. And we really wish it could be different, but in this instance, its a private room at a restaurant that only holds so many people.

Donne, I can answer that for you. Sadly there wont be. And we really wish it could be different, but in this instance, its a private room at a restaurant that only holds so many people.

No problem...she will deal or she will come along and have her own private vacation.

No problem...she will deal or she will come along and have her own private vacation.
My wife would probably be happier being on her own and not having to see me until it was time to leave.

My wife would probably be happier being on her own and not having to see me until it was time to leave.
Same here. Summer + beach = have a good time golfing, you'll know where to find me. Bring along the parents to babysit and we're golden.

My wife may come along with me if I get in, but she will also be very happy not seeing me and just chilling on the beach, being away from the kids for a weekend. All day golf sounds like heaven to me though.

oops totally missed that 3 spots were available, back to learn how to read class i go

oops totally missed that 3 spots were available, back to learn how to read class i go

Huked on fonicks wurked four me!

I very much look forward to the possibility on returning to Palmetto Dunes Resort!

Great location, awesome golf, fantastic hospitality, Callaway, and THP!

Back