2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

I may not be able to get the wife into good putting placement with my chipping, but I was able to get her pedicure and a maternity massage all squared away. In my book, that's a win.

ATTENTION:

I will send a PM as well, but I need all additional spa treatments to be schedule with the hotel ASAP. They want to make sure they are properly staffed for a group our size, and the more notice they have the better.

Thanks!

Couple event trash talk

Only on THP

What about losing couple the THPer has to wear a Skirt to dinner Saturday night LOL

What about losing couple the THPer has to wear a Skirt to dinner Saturday night LOL

Buddy, if you want to make that bet with me personally, I will send you to Macys right now and tell you to pick out something nice. And remind you that nobody wants to see hairy legs under a skirt. #NoShot #GGcanPlay

A pedicure has been covered and schedule by THP. They can do anything else they want from the spa menu, however, that cost will be your responsibility. I am checking with the hotel now for a brochure with prices.

Brochure with prices would be wonderful.

I am typically not a betting man, and this is one bet I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

your going down MIKEY!!!

Not in Florida, I have a good track record there as Mward

Plus JB making you wear a skirt is entertainment enough

NO NO I am saying that should be the bet with everyone, so they have some pressure not to lose on the round with with the wife. And I imagine one at home will work just fine lol
Buddy, if you want to make that bet with me personally, I will send you to Macys right now and tell you to pick out something nice. And remind you that nobody wants to see hairy legs under a skirt. #NoShot #GGcanPlay

NO NO I am saying that should be the bet with everyone, so they have some pressure not to lose on the round with with the wife. And I imagine one at home will work just fine lol

Im cool if its just us...But I dont think it would be fair to ahve every person go buy a skirt just in case they lose.
But if its just you and I, I figured we are all set if you buy one. :alien:

macys-prom-dress-fc9f78363d822de3.jpg

too late, already dress shopping for ya

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

Man it would be more fun if there were alot more involved. If it's just me and you I know I am screwed.
Im cool if its just us...But I dont think it would be fair to ahve every person go buy a skirt just in case they lose.
But if its just you and I, I figured we are all set if you buy one. :alien:

Hey man my wife is the Store Manager at Davids Bridal so I got all kinds of great options and probably get a good discount. Looks like you have shopped for skirts before???
macys-prom-dress-fc9f78363d822de3.jpg

too late, already dress shopping for ya

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
shop-eat-surf.png

Maybe we should have the couples golf event on Saturday, then coers could wear a golf dress on Sunday's men's outing. Do you think he'd look better in Adidas, Puma, or Nike?

Cracking up. And staying out of the bet. I wouldn't look good in a skirt and my chances of winning are slim to none. I'd lose if I got paired up no one!! I want to get paired up with whoever it was that said their wife is reverting back to their 5 year old self and putt putt. I think we may be married to the same woman, or at least women of the same mind set!!

NO NO NO I Do not want this to be just me and JB. You all should be involved. If it's just me it's a lose lose situation. I will try and find a pic from grade school of me in one for some prep rally as the guys dressed up as the cheerleaders.
Maybe we should have the couples golf event on Saturday, then coers could wear a golf dress on Sunday's men's outing. Do you think he'd look better in Adidas, Puma, or Nike?

NO NO NO I Do not want this to be just me and JB. You all should be involved. If it's just me it's a lose lose situation. I will try and find a pic from grade school of me in one for some prep rally as the guys dressed up as the cheerleaders.

We're good dude, no need to find that picture.

Quoting Coers for his bet with JB./GG

Easctly losing couple like the whole bunch, the THPer has to wear a skirt.... not just me and JB.
Quoting Coers for his bet with JB./GG

so who's wife is getting a massage or other treatment as well?

I just sent the info to my wife as well. She probably won't be able to do anything until she gets home this evening. If you think it would help, I will post what time she's doing her pedicure and whatever other massage she may be getting. I know none of the wives will no each other, but they may feel more inclined to do other things if they know what some of the other wives are doing as well.

$210 mud bath for my wife, I had them bill it to your room, thanks buddy

I'll have her get something else, not sure what yet

Back