Contest Winners Thread

Has anyone ever won anything from TMag? I'm just wondering when I should be expecting my prize pack to arrive. In the email they said they would send it out "right away".

I won a Dead Zero putting disk this morning on The Fairways of Life radio show on PGA Tour Network. Kinda cool putting aid. Here is the link if you want to check it out.
www.deadzeroputting.com

I won a $20 gift certificate from Birdieball the other day on one of their Facebook giveaways.

That is on my watch list for a new GPS this year. can you tell me how you like it? I am really interested on how it calculates distances based on slope/elevation.

Got home from a rained out practice round at The Masters today to find this. It did make a sad day better.

20140407_153221_zpsrlev4w4h.jpg

That was some fast shipping from Great Golf Deals, this Garmin 8 will certainly be with me the next time out on the course.

Well I just found out I was selected as a winner from the Cobra #18Questions on the back nine. Can't wait to see what awesomeness I have coming my way!

Way to go guys. Some great wins lately.

Here are some pics of the Adams Golf hybrid I won on a twitter contest. Looking forward to hitting it!
uha9u6eq.jpg

Just got notified I won a tee shirt from swing juice and The Roxie on twitter. Pic to follow when it arrives

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Who has two thumbs and just won a Superstroke Flatso Ultra?

ThisGuy.gif

Apparently I won a Nike cap in the Global Golf Masters contest. Didn't know it until it came today.

mady2a5u.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Just a few of the items I won during the Masters week. Guess I've been following in Icey's footsteps...

Jim Furky Signed Hat

Izod Hat and Signed Pro V1 by Scott Piercy

Dunning Golf Polo with Dunning Coin

Apparently I won a Nike cap in the Global Golf Masters contest. Didn't know it until it came today.

mady2a5u.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Sell this to me!!! Haha

Congrats on the awesome wins guys!

That is on my watch list for a new GPS this year. can you tell me how you like it? I am really interested on how it calculates distances based on slope/elevation.
The slope calculation is spot on, I compared it with my buddy's Bushnell 1600 with slope. I really do like the unit, I don't use all of the features like the score card or Bluetooth but I have played with the score card an it is fairly easy to use I would rather just use a score card as a personal preference type of thing. I have found that I use the Garmin for the overall look at the hole while on the tee so as to see any hidden hazards and use it for times when I am close to a green but cannot shoot it with my Leupold. I am finding the yardages to be very accurate. I would recommend it for anyone who is looking for a GPS unit.

Sorry I did not answer this sooner but I have been away at a golf tournament and not on THP much the last few days.

Won a dozen duo golf balls, Wilson staff tee shirt, Wilson staff hat, and a 100 year anniversary hybrid/wood knit headcover for Wilson's duo madness contest.

Big thanks to OITW who posted a link for the contest! Thanks bud!

Won and Golf Fix cap today. Will post pics when it arrives.

Sharp looking hat too!

Also, won for the 3rd time in 3 weeks by being closest to the winning score on More Golf Now's Facebook page.

Won a Bionic Golf glove.

The slope calculation is spot on, I compared it with my buddy's Bushnell 1600 with slope. I really do like the unit, I don't use all of the features like the score card or Bluetooth but I have played with the score card an it is fairly easy to use I would rather just use a score card as a personal preference type of thing. I have found that I use the Garmin for the overall look at the hole while on the tee so as to see any hidden hazards and use it for times when I am close to a green but cannot shoot it with my Leupold. I am finding the yardages to be very accurate. I would recommend it for anyone who is looking for a GPS unit.

Sorry I did not answer this sooner but I have been away at a golf tournament and not on THP much the last few days.

Thanks for the review. I am just about to pull the trigger on this one as I am using an old skycaddie sg-5 that's on its last legs.

Just found out I won a SeeMore Putter from the contest Pure Grips was running on their FaceBook page. Stay tuned to see which one I receive.

Just found out I won a SeeMore Putter from the contest Pure Grips was running on their FaceBook page. Stay tuned to see which one I receive.

Good lord Matt lol your a machine!

I'm lovin' it! Well done THPers!

Some day I hope to join this thread for a reason other than to congratulate the rest of you :) BTW, congratulations everyone on the great wins!

Contest Winners Thread

I took Icey's class "How to Win Contest for Dummies!"

I took Icey's class "How to Win Contest for Dummies!"

RIGHT?! My name is d_in_la and I took Icey's course. Look at me now!:blob:

vu_yacht_1.jpg

(How's that for an 80's infomercial reference?!)

Back