Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Tiger Woods

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Trevor Immelman

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 9 11.7%

• Total voters
Patrick Reed. Easily in the top 5 at least.

Adam Scott's swing is pretty darn solid.

Oosty!!

As several others have stated, give me Couples' swing all day every day. A man who competes at the highest level in the Masters every year must be on the list with PGA players regardless of his age.

Zach Johnson, Jim Furyk, duff daddy, Lee Westwood, Charl

Having an absolutely terrible swing myself I probably have no right questioning this but Furyk? His swing always seemed a little herky jerky to me. Seems that he comes straight up then it drops to the back and swings an inside out type of thing.

It just looks so much different than most of the other golfers to me.

I voted for Tiger. I'm not a tiger fan, but his swing in the early years of his career was something to watch IMO.

Having an absolutely terrible swing myself I probably have no right questioning this but Furyk? His swing always seemed a little herky jerky to me. Seems that he comes straight up then it drops to the back and swings an inside out type of thing.

The 4" behind and the 4" in front of the ball is all that matters in a swing. The back swing, down swing and follow through all help but none of it matters if the club face isn't square at impact. Furyk is one of the very best at squaring the club at impact.

Michael Breed had a great show last night actually talking all about this.

The question was best swing, not prettiest. The swings I mentioned are all different but oh so solid

The 4" behind and the 4" in front of the ball is all that matters in a swing. The back swing, down swing and follow through all help but none of it matters if the club face isn't square at impact. Furyk is one of the very best at squaring the club at impact.

Michael Breed had a great show last night actually talking all about this.

I suppose thats true and he's certainly made it work for him.

The question was best swing, not prettiest. The swings I mentioned are all different but oh so solid

Hah, thats the truth... certainly not the prettiest.

I went with Dufner. Adam Scott has a nice swing but I think this is so heavily favored towards him because announcers ALWAYS talk about how perfect his swing is.

For me, Adam Scott, although I like Rory and Sergio's too.

Luke donald, adam scott, and rory

Justin Rose. LPGA Michele Wie

Adam Scott or Rory McIlroy, Fred Couples

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like Duffner's swing. Wish I could swing the club with that kind of simplicity. I don't see any wasted motion in his move.

Interesting that Rory has zero votes on the poll.

I'd lean towards Adam Scott as well. Very fundamental swing, easy to repeat.

Adam Scott

I would probably go with Justin Rose or Sergio.

I am the 1.49%.

I would have voted for Couples, but had to go with Adam Scott for the poll.

Back