Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering Hi Rev's for my SM5's...Really like the flight they provide...And Apex's with Recoils are back on the ponder list. I hit some recently and I need to get a set.

Graphite shafts are awesome recoil 110 in x was showing 5467 spin and steel fiber 110 in X was 5553 the few ball I hit on LM today. LA was 24 and 23 but think that's more swing related, over all height was perfect at 100ft just the path it got to there I'm not a fan of.

I think the Recoils have the edge right now feel seems better.

Wilson Ci11's in chrome as a forgiving club experiment. Dirt cheap on TGW right now, plus I have a $25 discount thing.

They are nice sticks!

Am I reading things wrong, or do you already have 14 clubs listed? 1 driver, 1 fairway, 2 hybrids, 6 irons in the set, 3 Tour Trusty wedges, and a putter.

On my end, I might be looking for a new driver soon. Making some changes to my driver setup has me hitting the ball really high with almost no rollout whatsoever. I'm eager to get on a launch monitor and see what the numbers are, and then see if I can find something better. Cobra Bio Cell+ and Ping i25 intrigue me, but for completely different reasons.

Apparently I can't count. Guess my bag is set.

Apparently I can't count. Guess my bag is set.

I think I read your post 6 times before I commented. You know me, I'm not that smart either. ;-)

Pondering Hi Rev's for my SM5's...Really like the flight they provide...And Apex's with Recoils are back on the ponder list. I hit some recently and I need to get a set.

I have 3 Hi-Revs I have no use for, two are already cut and prepped and one is uncut. I already have your address, Ill get them out this weekend.

I have 3 Hi-Revs I have no use for, two are already cut and prepped and one is uncut. I already have your address, Ill get them out this weekend.

Whoa!!! Dude you rock. PM me and let's find a way to pay you back. Thanks a ton!

Whoa!!! Dude you rock. PM me and let's find a way to pay you back. Thanks a ton!

Consider it a gift for a selfless Morgan Cup volunteer. I won't accept payment.

Back to pondering a TM R1. Found another deal locally for $100.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I'm greedy. I have two 9s in this year with the current clubs. Already have a sub 40 on the books. Played from yardages I have never been before. Driver flew well. Reached the longest hole on the course in two.

But I want more.

I'm greedy. I have two 9s in this year with the current clubs. Already have a sub 40 on the books. Played from yardages I have never been before. Driver flew well. Reached the longest hole on the course in two.

But I want more.

What has caught your eye?

What has caught your eye?

Maybe a different shaft. Maybe a 3h. Maybe a whole new driver (lime green bio cell is the only option here). Maybe new/more shoes.

Pondering MC putters. I've been a blade guy as of yet last couple years but the #7 has my eye. I'm wondering if the design will help with stability and off center strikes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I found a brand new SLDR 3h with a hm3 shaft for $220. At a brick and mortar retail!!!

They were fun for me. But they were also lower launchers.
I know you spent more time with them then I did but I felt the 8 iron launched higher than my Kbs. Will the long irons come off lower?

I know you spent more time with them then I did but I felt the 8 iron launched higher than my Kbs. Will the long irons come off lower?

The Proto's were a tad lower than the Tours all around for me, long and short irons. Now, they were mid for me, but still lower than I need. You'd be a-ok with them Panda, I have zero doubt.

How much lower James. You saw my trajectory in DFW, and those were TT DG R300, which is a low launch shaft. Just wondering.

JM

My time with recoil 125 in my apex pros, I saw they launched a fraction higher than kbs tour v

How much lower James. You saw my trajectory in DFW, and those were TT DG R300, which is a low launch shaft. Just wondering.

JM

Depends, are we talking Proto's or the other Recoils?

Standard 95 recoil, not Proto.

JM

125s brother not protos

To be fair there are proto's in the 125's too, so that's where my confusion was. :alien: Haha

The proto's were in my J40's Pandaman, you handled those fine, non-protos will be a little less stout and a little higher, as a KBS Tour guy you'll be very happy IMO, long irons won't be an issue for you. Similar flight if not a little higher.

JM, should launch higher than the DG's in the same flex, DG's are still notorious for being lower launchers.

I'll add, the 95's should launch a solid bit higher than the R300's, most definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back