The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes for how long?

3-4 weeks and all the req said was "summer". My response was July is out of the question so if that is the month, I'm not your guy. Thank goodness for vacation already being set.

and that is why we stopped hiring people who smoke

Its ok, they are trolling for a new receptionist, hopefully the issues will be dealt with soon.

How many mechanics does it take an hour to put tires back on a car? 5...so much for plans today

Tap Tap Taparoo

Maybe you saw my awesome, gorgeous, new wedges? Yeah, it rained as soon as I got to the course.

I'm on a new medicine and son a beeoottcchh I've felt like I have had a knot trapped behind my sternum for 2 freaking days. Went outside this afternoon for a cigarette and thought I was gonna die.
I can deal with pain pretty well but not sure the cure is better than what I was dealing with.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Torn rotator cuff. Doctor doubts it's rehabable and figures it's going to be a surgery thing.... But I won't know one way or another until I can have an MRI. The waiting list for one of those is stupid long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Torn rotator cuff. Doctor doubts it's rehabable and figures it's going to be a surgery thing.... But I won't know one way or another until I can have an MRI. The waiting list for one of those is stupid long.

That sucks. My father in law tore his a few years ago so if you need someone to watch your clubs for awhile.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brutal man! Is that going to keep you off the course for awhile?

Brutal man! Is that going to keep you off the course for awhile?

Not unless my arm falls off. It has probably been torn/healed/torn again to some extent for over a year. It's just at the point now where I have messed it up enough that is effecting every day life.

Just judging from how long the wait list apparently is just to get a scan, we are going to be on the other side of golf season before I get any resolve anyway.

Last edited:

Damn Dieter, sorry to hear it. Get well soon, that must hurt like a beotch...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Dang Dieter that sucks! So it really does take that long to wait for medical stuff up there huh? That's crazy.

Dang Dieter that sucks! So it really does take that long to wait for medical stuff up there huh? That's crazy.

Yeah, basically unless your doctor requests them to expedite it, you just go in the que. Luckily I can have it done privately and use my company medical allowance to pay for it but I want to get a phone call with an exact length of time going the normal route before I blow $600...

Just did a number on my foot thanks to a piece of glass. Ugh

I went into work last week to find out I have orders to Parris Island to be a DI.

Tappin away

Awesome!!! I am working out of state, and either I left my wallet somewhere or someone took it out of my pants in the locker room.

I fly out Friday morning, I imagine getting boarding passes is difficult without proper ID....

Awesome!!! I am working out of state, and either I left my wallet somewhere or someone took it out of my pants in the locker room.

I fly out Friday morning, I imagine getting boarding passes is difficult without proper ID....
Oh no!!!!

Jesse prob stole if from you after dinner last night.

It can be done. Call the airport and explain. Then you will have to get there several hours ahead of time. Had this happen to me a few years back and I was able to board.

Freaking massive headache. Feeling a little funky along with slightly numbish feet/legs. Have to go home and watch 2 toddlers alone for about 2 hours. Should be fun.

Van 1 Michigan Slice 0

Bummer about the wallet dude. Hope it turns up.

I hope it turns up, man.

The back is still stiff and not feeling right. I've had a pounding headache to go along with it for the last week. Hoping I can get back out for practice by this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back