Weekend of April 26-27

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
There's a certain event going on this weekend in Orlando, but for the rest of us, what are your plans for the weekend?

Working at the course both mornings, but I'm planning on getting out on the course on Saturday afternoon. Sunday is supposed to be a washout.

Family stuff, a kid's birthday and a good dose of work.

Buying a new Truck and hopefully a round on Sat

I have tee times scheduled for both days.. Sunday looks iffy

Probably driving to Cincy and back in 1 day Saturday to get the rest of our stuff down there

Sunday hoping family time and 18

Huge Member Member scheduled this weekend

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Hopefully some are following along with the King Live Update Thread.

I plan on and following along with #King updates all weekend.

I'm In the freakin King!!! Waiting to board my flight there now

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Saturday is slated to have 30 mph winds and a high of 70°. So I'll get a round in that day.

Sunday is church, followed by a mandatory barbecue. Wife's orders. Also, cleaning the house in preparation of my parents visiting next week.

Playing Tobacco Road in Sanford, NC on Saturday.

Playing Tobacco Road in Sanford, NC on Saturday.

Awesome course I try and make the drive (whole 45 minute drive ;) ) a few times a year to play there. So unique I will be interested to hear your thoughts on their greens I know they had some issues last fall curious if they got it taken care of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playing locally Saturday. Probably yard and housework Sunday.

Awesome course I try and make the drive (whole 45 minute drive ;) ) a few times a year to play there. So unique I will be interested to hear your thoughts on their greens I know they had some issues last fall curious if they got it taken care of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've heard great things (thanks THP) I'm hoping the greens are in good shape, I will definitely let you know though.

Using Tapatalk

following The King Live Update Thread and Playing some golf with THPer Zenger....

Playing in a tournament Saturday and wrapping up some repairs on the Jeep Sunday. I need to go wheeling.:banghead:

Playing in my first competitive golf since high school. 2 day tournament. I will be following along the #THEKING thread as best as I can as well

Work on Sat then 36 holes on Sunday in Pennants quarters.

Saturday: Going to the huge demo weekend (thanks to THP I have a ton of clubs to try) so I will follow along with the King while waiting in line. Family BBQ Saturday night.

Sunday: Skins game vs the nephews.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

If my range session goes reasonably well tomorrow, probably going to try and get a round in on Sunday. Maybe only 9 hole though

Best of luck man. Say I will be doing the same thing come next month in our county amatuer tournament. And yes I haven't played in a stroke play tournament since High School.
Playing in my first competitive golf since high school. 2 day tournament. I will be following along the #THEKING thread as best as I can as well

Best of luck man. Say I will be doing the same thing come next month in our county amatuer tournament. And yes I haven't played in a stroke play tournament since High School.

Good luck to you too!

Working all weekend unfortunately. Hope to at least get out for 9 holes after work but will be about the only chance I get to swing a club.

Good luck, man! What tourney? I've been eyeing some on COgolf to play in. Denver Open is one for sure. Any others you plan to play in?

As for me, I have a tee time for 1240, weather permitting and following the king as best I can. Crappy day likely on Sunday so maybe some picking on the guitar.

Looking forward to following along with #TheKing for sure.

Not sure what else, but I know what I'm NOT doing this weekend...building a swing set.

Back