Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I'm not going to be hungover but if I play really poor I'll just start telling everyone I was haha

JeffReedMO and I have some big drinking plans. Lots of craft beer to be traded back and forth.

JeffReedMO and I have some big drinking plans. Lots of craft beer to be traded back and forth.
You are coming to craft beer central. I think there will 18 craft breweries open when you get here.

You are coming to craft beer central. I think there will 18 craft breweries open when you get here.

Aweeeee yeah! I'm definitely not playing well on Saturday then hahaha

Im intrigued what formats we will have. A little bit of this and little of that so far

Once formats and teams are announced then strategy talk really gets serious. Also making the shots at the right times will be key for any team format.

Im intrigued what formats we will have. A little bit of this and little of that so far

As long as I get to tee off from 27 paces in front of the forward tees I'll be fine!

#ShortHitter #Embassassing

As long as I get to tee off from 27 paces in front of the forward tees I'll be fine!

But weren't you leading the long drive competition at The Legacy scramble at one point...?

mike weren't you planning some formats or teams for the extra rounds as well?

If we team up, I'll get your back off the tee. You pick me up on the approach shots in return.

With 40 participants and pace of play at a focal point, I think we best prepare for a little bit of Shamble! But I'm not a betting man...

mike weren't you planning some formats or teams for the extra rounds as well?

will setup 4 somes when we get closer as there will inevitably be changes to who is coming

I hope we have two formats, one on the back and one on the front!

I for one would like to see the modified pinehurst on the back. Maybe combined score on the front?

Shamble wouldn't be bad, but I think even playing combined score on the front, mod. Pinehurst would catch us right back up, we flew through that back 9 in LC!

I'm up for any format. This is going to be fun regardless

With 40 participants and pace of play at a focal point, I think we best prepare for a little bit of Shamble! But I'm not a betting man...

Don't try to guess the format :)

#speakingfromexperience

na3ypysa.jpg

Oh brother, I've got a lot of work to do in 36 days.
Me too. At this rate, there aren't enough golf balls in Indiana for me to play 3 of the 4 best...!

And we're up!

Cant wait to see all you clowns in Indy. Nothing better than a THP event. NOTHING.

Back