Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still need to try the iLines. I think they would be perfect for my woods. Just not sure if they would be too soft and nobody that lives near me uses them so I can't try them on an actual club.

I loved mine on my old driver. Plan to replace all my grips to them this year.

I don't think you would think they're too soft, I can shoot you one if you want dudeski, just let me know.

I think we can work something out.

I still need to try the iLines. I think they would be perfect for my woods. Just not sure if they would be too soft and nobody that lives near me uses them so I can't try them on an actual club.
I have a handful lying around in their wrappers. PM me if you are interested.

I know it is. As much as I preach "trust the fitter" I want to tinker.

I know dude, I have so many tinker ideas but I just cant get myself to pull the trigger on them. I need to become more consistent before I start playing with shafts swaps.

Although I am enjoying the graphite iron shafts tinkering.

I can't wait to get my aerotechs back gonna crush some dpc's like am animal

I know dude, I have so many tinker ideas but I just cant get myself to pull the trigger on them. I need to become more consistent before I start playing with shafts swaps.

Although I am enjoying the graphite iron shafts tinkering.

The thing that isn't helping, I just got a new Golfworks catalogue. It's like a kid in a candy store.

The thing that isn't helping, I just got a new Golfworks catalogue. It's like a kid in a candy store.

It's the reason I didn't pick mine up and looked at it yet. I spent $80 on there last night and could have easily been $800. Haha.

It's the reason I didn't pick mine up and looked at it yet. I spent $80 on there last night and could have easily been $800. Haha.

Yup. "One of those. And one of those. And a few of these."

*card declined* hahah

I can't wait to get my aerotechs back gonna crush some dpc's like am animal

Oh so fun they are!
You can send me the Apex's then. :alien:

no their mine mine mine

Yup. "One of those. And one of those. And a few of these."

*card declined* hahah

Oh so true, hate when that catalog shows up and a few others :)

For some reason, the word "alpha" keeps popping up. Oh no

For some reason, the word "alpha" keeps popping up. Oh no

Oh yes! Alpha is just that. The first name you will think about when it comes to best drivers out there.

I am pondering a push/pull cart.

I was flipping through it a little while ago. Probably best not to devote a ton of time!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I am pondering a push/pull cart.

Clicgear you'll thank me later I love walking the course
Hard to argue this suggestion. I have a 3.5+ and couldn't be happier. My ponder is the handful of accessories I want to add to it. Cooler bag, insulated drink holder, GPS bag, shoe brush....

PING Ketsch, stroked a few putts last weekend with one, it worked so well that I have been pondering a purchase since last Saturday, trigger will likely be pulled later this morning unless the magic has disappeared.

Just went to a pro shop for a fitting and hitting several clubs...Apex, AP1, Speedblade, 588 TT, Covert Forged and MP54...
The Speedblades impressed me the most :eek: KBS Tour stiff and average carry distance went up several yards... (About the same as my current 6I - jacked up lofts, I know!)
Also tested some drivers: SLDR, Covert 2.0 and Bio Cell...again, Taylormade came out a winner...set at 9.5 - 230 carry, virtually no spin (1700rpm), using the Ozik RUL 60...
Never thought I'd be so impressed by TMAG...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard to argue this suggestion. I have a 3.5+ and couldn't be happier. My ponder is the handful of accessories I want to add to it. Cooler bag, insulated drink holder, GPS bag, shoe brush....

I need to grab a cooler bag for mine, pretty sure my 3 hr 18's aren't gonna last all season and rising temps means the need for cool refreshments throughout the round.

I need to grab a cooler bag for mine, pretty sure my 3 hr 18's aren't gonna last all season and rising temps means the need for cool refreshments throughout the round.
The best bag (that I currently own out of the 5) that works for my clicgear is my Sun Mountain Hybrid stand bag...which means no cooler (drink pocket, but...cmon). I like to load up my bag with water and gatorade and a sandwich. The cooler bag is a must for me. I'm thinking also the insulated cooler drink holder thing as well. When I pull the water bottle out of the cooler and drop it into the drink holder, it's warm by the time I take a second sip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back