SeeMore Putters Thread

Pulled the OneCs out today. -1 after three :)

Have been thinking about the Extravaganza in June, so I spent some time with the stock SeeMores in a local golf shop, today. Gotta say, the Whistle shaft made a huge difference in my putting performance with a SeeMore. Much more consistent direction than with a straight shaft. It sounds like most folks prefer (or at least just have) the straight shafts. Anyone else prefer or find the Whistle shaft to work better for them?

Have been thinking about the Extravaganza in June, so I spent some time with the stock SeeMores in a local golf shop, today. Gotta say, the Whistle shaft made a huge difference in my putting performance with a SeeMore. Much more consistent direction than with a straight shaft. It sounds like most folks prefer (or at least just have) the straight shafts. Anyone else prefer or find the Whistle shaft to work better for them?

Even though the bulk of my SeeMore hoard is straight shaft, I prefer the whistle shaft. It just fits my eye better (then again all of my non-SeeMores are flow necks).

I'm also looking forward to the Extravaganza. I'm really curious as to which model(s) fit my game the best and why.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I switched to a whistle since February and like it better so far

So this weekend I ordered an X2 from Golfsmith, because I had a giftcard from by birthday, plus they had a $50 off $250 (I bought some balls too) coupon going. I was browsing at what grip i was going to put on it (I've got Superstrokes on my other putters), and I noticed that they had some pretty nice oversize Feel Tec grips on their site. So I sent a note to CS on Sunday, figuring i might get a response Monday, asking it was at all possible to have a different grip put on it and I'd gladly pay any additional amount (the order was being shipped directly from Seemore). A couple hours later, on a Sunday, I get an email from the owner, Jason Pouliot, saying he saw order, he'd be happy to put it on for me, and no additional cost. And just now i get a follow up email from him, with the UPS number saying it's shipped.

Now, maybe i'm making a mountain out of a molehill, and I know SeeMore isn't as crazy busy as say Odyssey... but to get that kind of personal attention, on a Sunday no less... I just can't quantify how much something like that means to me. Now if the putter can start sinking some 10+ footers for me, I'll just be on the moon :)

So this weekend I ordered an X2 from Golfsmith, because I had a giftcard from by birthday, plus they had a $50 off $250 (I bought some balls too) coupon going. I was browsing at what grip i was going to put on it (I've got Superstrokes on my other putters), and I noticed that they had some pretty nice oversize Feel Tec grips on their site. So I sent a note to CS on Sunday, figuring i might get a response Monday, asking it was at all possible to have a different grip put on it and I'd gladly pay any additional amount (the order was being shipped directly from Seemore). A couple hours later, on a Sunday, I get an email from the owner, Jason Pouliot, saying he saw order, he'd be happy to put it on for me, and no additional cost. And just now i get a follow up email from him, with the UPS number saying it's shipped.

Now, maybe i'm making a mountain out of a molehill, and I know SeeMore isn't as crazy busy as say Odyssey... but to get that kind of personal attention, on a Sunday no less... I just can't quantify how much something like that means to me. Now if the putter can start sinking some 10+ footers for me, I'll just be on the moon :)

Ive had limited experience with seemore as I have collected mine used. However when I have contacted them it has been unreal. No matter the time or day ive always been responded too and with them always willing to help.

SeeMore may not be as high profile as some golf companies out there, but I have to believe they are always equitably busy.

Their customer service creates customers for life. I'm excited to hear your experience was a great one Martsy!

Yea, this actually my 3rd Seemore putter, but first direct interaction with them. Having great products along with great CS is a recipe for great success

I just picked up a PTM3 Platinum about a month ago and Im liking it a lot. My putting itself still needs lots of work, but I love how smooth of a roll I get with it. I dont have a pic of it by itself, but ill post one soon.

I do have a question. Is the whistle shaft the shaft that is bent forward to give it offset?

Last edited:
I just picked up a PTM3 Platinum about a month ago and Im liking it a lot. My putting itself still needs lots of work, but I love how smooth of a roll I get with it. I dont have a pic of it by itself, but ill post one soon.

I dont have a question. Is the whistle shaft the shaft that is bent forward to give it offset?

Yep, its designed to get the hands forward for people who like a little offset or who forward press.

Rolled my PTM3 this weekend at #theKing, and I was really pleased with how I did with it. The greens were rolling very true, so I was able to get the ball started where I wanted to much more easily than I could on the greens at home. Pace wasn't an issue, and I probably 3 putted only 2 or 3 times over the 3 individual rounds that I played over my whole time down there. Best birthday present ever!

Stealth DB4 arrives tomorrow. Which makes me very happy.

Ok so heres mine. Nothing special, but its a start.
20140430_190504_zps904e1f48.jpg

20140430_190521_zps2da81ec0.jpg

Ok so heres mine. Nothing special, but its a start.
20140430_190504_zps904e1f48.jpg

20140430_190521_zps2da81ec0.jpg

Great putter. I love that shape. I love that line. I love the green grip.

I hope you love your putter as much as I do. Hehehe

Today is judgement day. Im going to meet Jim up at the Club and we will be deciding on what putter I will be using for the foreseable future

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

Adam, what did you and Jim decide on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm beginning to see that. It's just my first one. It seems hard to find them around here to try them out. Only one store seems to any and not many at that.

THP marketplace and Ebay are great sources for quality used SeeMores at great prices! 6 of my 7 came from those 2 places.

Once you buy one, they tend to multiply rather quickly and happily!

I am intrigued by this.

I have no idea what the final product will look like. But what I know is that there will be a lot or black.

THP marketplace and Ebay are great sources for quality used SeeMores at great prices! 6 of my 7 came from those 2 places.

Once you buy one, they tend to multiply rather quickly and happily!

I have started to look hear but I'd like to try them out first. I try a couple of the blade versions and I didn't really like the feel of them. I guess I'll just have to take the plunge when the funds are available.

I have started to look hear but I'd like to try them out first. I try a couple of the blade versions and I didn't really like the feel of them. I guess I'll just have to take the plunge when the funds are available.

If you prefer mallets, they have plenty to choose from. I have the mFGP2 CS which is the same head shape as your PTM3 but made from 100% milled carbon steel and with a black gunmetal finish. I also have a m3 platinum which is a small 100% milled mallet. I really like them both and consider myself much more of a blade than mallet guy. You can typically get into one of the 100% milled lines in very good used condition for under $150.

Back