2014 #TheKing - Live Update Thread

You guys were all phenomenal this weekend. This was one of the best live update threads that I can remember. Thank you all for keeping THP involved in the event. I don't think there could have been a much better group of ambassadors for the inaugural event.

Being a new member here, this was the first THP event that I've been around for. WOW THIS WAS AMAZING!!!!
Many thanks need to go out to the guys participating, to be in the battle and still take the time to keep us informed and updated was outstanding..You guys did a great job keeping all of us on the edge of our seats w/ timely updates..THANK YOU GENTLEMEN !!
THP..JB & GG...This place is 1st rate ..Congrats to you both for a GREAT event!!
CALLAWAY and it's staffers..thank you for everything you guys do for THP !! A truly amazing company with amazing people!!

Made it home safe after dropping off Miller Time and Old Gray. I've got a lot to catch up on after the long drive. Busy day in the office tomorrow but once evening arrives it will be recap and catch up time.

Amazing weekend. Best golf event ever! #theking was truly a regal event!

Some great updates guys. What an amazing event. Ive followed where I can but the time difference makes it a little difficult, but I did see some updates via twitter. Thank you THP and Callaway for putting this event on and letting us follow along. I was in the #HashtagChad team camp but a huge congrats to Harry and his men, well done.

Tornados and overbooked flights. Today could get real interesting...

Sitting on the plane to head back to Philly next to Buck after a pretty amazing weekend. Already am missing everyone and everything. So much to write about later tonight!

Safe travels guys!

Safe travels to all of you heading home.
I was sick as a dog yesterday, so I have a bunch of catching up to do.
Congrats to Team Harry....I knew you could do it !

Safe travels everyone! Army, PM coming your way.

Congrats team Harry!

I almost pulled a Pete lol, misread my departure time and arrived at airport 40 minutes prior to flight, thank goodness it was allegiant out of Sanford, I am on plane now.

Tornados and overbooked flights. Today could get real interesting...

Hopefully you made it on the boat to LAX, dude, see you in a few hours!

Layover in Atlanta right now for me, probably 45 minutes till boarding. Had such an awesome weekend, and can't wait to see everyone again sometime! I would be lying, though, if said I wasn't glad to be sleeping in my own bed tonight.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Just made it back to Chicago. It's going to be a long day at the office.

Congrats to Team Harry and to all the participants. It looked like tremendous golf was played by all.

Great weekend and congrats to Team Harry for their victory. 

I met so many awesome people this weekend . Safe travels home everyone 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What happened to the woodshed OG? Hope you are staying warm in it.

What happened to the woodshed OG? Hope you are staying warm in it.

haha. :D Actually you guys made it nice and toasty in there from the arse whupping we got :beat-up:. You got to admit though, I'm pretty good with the driver on par three greens :bomb:. That takes serious skills :bananadance:lol.

haha. :D Actually you guys made it nice and toasty in there from the arse whupping we got :beat-up:. You got to admit though, I'm pretty good with the driver on par three greens :bomb:. That takes serious skills :bananadance:lol.

That was impressive for sure. No pictures on the card!

I almost pulled a Pete lol, misread my departure time and arrived at airport 40 minutes prior to flight, thank goodness it was allegiant out of Sanford, I am on plane now.
Not a recommended practice…

Helloooooo Knoxville! Bout to see if Edwin watts will swap the shaft adapters for me. I miss it already but I'm glad to see East Tennessee. Pics tonight!

Helloooooo Knoxville! Bout to see if Edwin watts will swap the shaft adapters for me. I miss it already but I'm glad to see East Tennessee. Pics tonight!

The app you had to do the swing sequences is awesome. Can't wait to see all of those pictures!

All the match play talk in the 1st contest thread for the #grandaddy has me thinking about our time in Orlando with Harry, Jason, Chad and Scotty. Best golf weekend of my life. Those Callaway boys know how to bring it.

2 months out from #thegauntlet and a bit over 5 months from #grandady #thedos. Excited for more THPers to experience fantastic events with Callaway and the #zoocrew!

All the match play talk in the 1st contest thread for the #grandaddy has me thinking about our time in Orlando with Harry, Jason, Chad and Scotty. Best golf weekend of my life. Those Callaway boys know how to bring it.

2 months out from #thegauntlet and a bit over 5 months from #grandady #thedos. Excited for more THPers to experience fantastic events with Callaway and the #zoocrew!

It was a pretty awesome weekend, wasn't it?

I can't wait to see how the THPers are blown away in the upcoming Callaway events.

Couldnt agree more buddy.

So true Barry, what an amazing weekend it was.

Couldn't agree more Barry! Them Callaway boys (and JB and GG, of course) really know how to throw a kicka$$ golf event!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Back