Maybe Leadbetter can hook her up to that Wii golf trainer thing he's got. She will be unbeatable.
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha!

It's kinda' sad that she and her now former coach parted ways. She has been extremely successful and was constantly improving. I hope her decision doesn't backfire because she obviously had the formula for success with her former coach. There's a report that Steve Williams is friends with her old coach and he said her coach was never compensated for coaching her. If that's true now would be the perfect time to compensate him, since she has a professional win AND a few big name sponsors!!!

I'm waiting to see how long it'll be before she abandons playing for NZ and instead represents Korea. Far more money to be made for her and her management group that way. It'll happen, guaranteed.

It's kinda' sad that she and her now former coach parted ways. She has been extremely successful and was constantly improving. I hope her decision doesn't backfire because she obviously had the formula for success with her former coach. There's a report that Steve Williams is friends with her old coach and he said her coach was never compensated for coaching her. If that's true now would be the perfect time to compensate him, since she has a professional win AND a few big name sponsors!!!

Mike Hendry pretty much said the same. He only really started getting paid when she got funding from High Performance Sport NZ.

Really surprised it's an old timer like Leadbetter.

I'm waiting to see how long it'll be before she abandons playing for NZ and instead represents Korea. Far more money to be made for her and her management group that way. It'll happen, guaranteed.

I dunno. Unlike Cecelia Cho and Sharon Ahn she seems to have really become a Kiwi, and it's not like she won't make loads in endorsements anyway, plus she's fluent in both English and Korean so there's nothing stopping Korean companies getting involved anyway.

Her explanation of changing coaches makes sense. She says that she likes to have a coach with her during tournaments (I believe Wilson was also her caddie) and because of her upcoming schedule she would only see Wilson ten times a year. Sounds like she is just looking for more support and consistent help. Hopefully it works out for her.

Her explanation of changing coaches makes sense. She says that she likes to have a coach with her during tournaments (I believe Wilson was also her caddie) and because of her upcoming schedule she would only see Wilson ten times a year. Sounds like she is just looking for more support and consistent help. Hopefully it works out for her.

That's nonsense. Guy has hardly been with he at tournaments recently, and only working her when she got back to NZ. Caddy wise she's been using locals for the most part.

Their system was working and take the minimum divisor out of the equation and she's the ranked number 1 in the world.

As I've said before this smacks of a big corporate getting their man involved and starting to pull the strings.

What's the story behind going through so many caddies already?

Lydia and I share something in common - the 5 hybrid and GI irons. ScottyG put up here WITB last night and I thought that was pretty interesting.

Lydia and I share something in common - the 5 hybrid and GI irons. ScottyG put up here WITB last night and I thought that was pretty interesting.

I want to hit those GD Tour AD graphite iron shafts. A lot.

Also, TANK CRUISER! Whaaaaaat?

Love it!

Lydia Ko WITB" X2 Hot Pro Dr, X2 Hot 3W, Big Bertha 5W, 3 X2 Hot Pro Hybs, Apex Pro (6-PW) MD2 Wedges (52°, 60°) Tank Cruiser V-Line #WIN

@ScottyGorylCG

Ehhh, nevermind on the GI irons. I read that wrong last night.

She played really solid yesterday. I am continually amazed at her maturity and poise for her age

This girl is simply amazing!! What she's done at her age and to show that morning bothers her mentally baffles me. Well done.

What I loved was the calm & cool demeanor she displayed down the stretch. She was presented with some shots she had to execute & competitors that were executing shots on her own.

Each time she stepped up and was $$$. Very nice to see & I absolutely LOVE her short game.

Lydia played awesome yesterday. Her shot on 18 out of the rough was money. Especially when they showed her swing in super slo mo. Flawless....

This is the reason I love watching the LPGA on television now. She is absolutely a joy to watch. I hope the spotlight doesn't hinder her game or the person she is today. I see her in the number 1 spot very soon and holding on to it for many weeks.

This is the reason I love watching the LPGA on television now. She is absolutely a joy to watch. I hope the spotlight doesn't hinder her game or the person she is today. I see her in the number 1 spot very soon and holding on to it for many weeks.

You know, I was wondering what would happen to her this year with all the huge changes, but she's handled it amazingly well.

Lydia played awesome yesterday. Her shot on 18 out of the rough was money. Especially when they showed her swing in super slo mo. Flawless....

That was amazing, especially after that shot Stacy Lewis hit. Ko is the real deal, fun to watch.

For any in NJ she will be at the new Golf Galaxy in Paramus on Friday at 9am. I may fight NYC commuters for a chance at an autograph.

For any in NJ she will be at the new Golf Galaxy in Paramus on Friday at 9am. I may fight NYC commuters for a chance at an autograph.

Oh cool Friday at 9am. I mean who has to work.. Hate when companies do that

Oh cool Friday at 9am. I mean who has to work.. Hate when companies do that

If I go I'll get a hat signed for you. The advantages of a compressed schedule.

Back