2014 #TheKing Was Here - Video & Recap Thread

What a great recap Josh, this was one special event, and I was happy I could follow along with you all!

I just got back to the office, so I can't put together a solid recap yet, but I wanted to just say that I had an awesome weekend. It was quite literally the best weekend of golf I've ever had. Thanks to JB and GolferGal for all they do to put these events on. Thanks to Harry, Chad, Jason, and Scotty from Callaway for throwing an amazing event, getting an amazing driver in our hands, and some great apparel. If anyone wants to send me their Callaway Burlap collection shirt in Medium, I'll gladly take it!

Full recap to come tonight or tomorrow.

I'll have the first recap hopefully later today. I'm still recovering from the trip today so I need to get refreshed and then I'll post my thoughts. To simply state it would be to say it was a great weekend in every respect with so many great memories!

In Minneapolis waiting for my connector. Holy balls it's cold here. The post THP blues will be in an even fuller effect dealing with this sh*tty weather.

Weather in Nashville did not produce the most comfortable landing but feet on the ground. Waiting on clubs then I'm on the road. Hope everyone gets back safely.

Looks like it was an amazing event. Great recap!

Very nice, guys, thanks for shring!

Sitting in Detroit, 1/2 way home and its cloudy, COLD, and raining... can't wait to be home and relive this event!

Kindle Fire Talkin'

What a first recap, Josh. I would have paid an entry fee just to see the raccoon chasing Harry around in his cart! That had to be hilarious. I guess the raccoon has learned that there is food in those carts. They're nocturnal and usually don't even come out much in the day time.

That punk stole my crackers!

Man, what a great event. Hope to see it come back! Looking forward to hearing all the recaps and let the trash talk begin for next year! #StillWithHarry

Great video. Congrats to Harry a and his team on the victory #imstillwithchad

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Wait. In my Recap post earlier in this thread, I said Jason Finley is a nice guy.
I meant stone cold killer and jerk. I forget there is an internet persona and character to maintain.

To use in a sentence....That jerk Jason Finley beat up on innocent TexasHacker at a THP Event.

Fantastic video JB !

Thanks for putting that together.

I should've let sposey go take care of him. They basically stood eye-to-eye!

I was wondering where my pet raccoon had run off too. :alien:

I was wondering where my pet raccoon had run off too. :alien:

OG, first time I saw that chasing Harry around, my 1st thought was "I bet Ole Gray has one as a pet".

OG, first time I saw that chasing Harry around, my 1st thought was "I bet Ole Gray has one as a pet".

Yup. Well we have all kind of critters around here but most are outdoor pets. :D It was odd seeing that little rascal out and about during day light hours. They like to roam at night for the most part.

Yup. Well we have all kind of critters around here but most are outdoor pets. :D It was odd seeing that little rascal out and about during day light hours. They like to roam at night for the most part.

Finley is the prince of darkness, isn't he?

I had at least a good 2 inches on him, Dang it I needed Ward there so he could have been mini me not me :p

I should've let sposey go take care of him. They basically stood eye-to-eye!

And almost tore your rotator cuff, remember never throw a golf ball :)

I lost a couple of SR2s trying to get that rascal out of our carts. Good thing I have a few more coming my way!

And almost tore your rotator cuff, remember never throw a golf ball :)

It's already been strained in the past, might as well go ahead and finish it off. Ha. My two-seamer was just a little low.

Back