DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to do some schedule chexking but I might be able to come. It will be good to hang out with Pat again

Cool, sounds good man.

I have to do some schedule chexking but I might be able to come. It will be good to hang out with Pat again

Cool let us know for sure on Scheduling, I could probably swing it if you can't.

Cool let us know for sure on Scheduling, I could probably swing it if you can't.

I might be able to help document. I have a decent camera I could bring. Would be fun just to see #Cookie go through the process and meet the man. As a recent SeeMore convert I'd kinda like to shake his hand :)

Hey guys, no THP guest this weekend. His plans changed.

Hey guys, no THP guest this weekend. His plans changed.

boo. did you guys go to GC @ McKinney? was it improved at all?

Ok cookie im in for Wednesday, what should I bring? Video camera and SLR?

Ok cookie im in for Wednesday, what should I bring? Video camera and SLR?

Awesome, glad to hear this!

Yeah, I think that would be awesome if you can bring that stuff. 3PM at Lake Park CC.

Awesome, glad to hear this!

Yeah, I think that would be awesome if you can bring that stuff. 3PM at Lake Park CC.

lake park in lewisville? That is about 8 minutes from home for me :). I could bring a DSLR for some extra footage

lake park in lewisville? That is about 8 minutes from home for me :). I could bring a DSLR for some extra footage

I misspoke, it's actually LakeWood in Plano.

I just reached out to Pat to check and make sure that it's ok for me to bring a guest given how he is teaching at a private course, etc.

I misspoke, it's actually LakeWood in Plano.

I just reached out to Pat to check and make sure that it's ok for me to bring a guest given how he is teaching at a private course, etc.

Looking forward to this session and hearing about it Cookie!

Anyone by chance looking to play on Friday sometime?

i could probably be talked into it. afternoon would probably be better for me, but I could be flexible if necessary.

BTW, is there still a round in the works for sunday, in spite of the visitor canceling?

Ok...get back to you guys on Wednesday when I know if I can.

Niteowl: Pat has confirmed that I'm allowed to bring 1 guest to help in capturing highlights of the process via photo & video. See ya tomorrow, hit me up via text if you need any more info!

Niteowl: Pat has confirmed that I'm allowed to bring 1 guest to help in capturing highlights of the process via photo & video. See ya tomorrow, hit me up via text if you need any more info!

I hope you can get a lot out of this lesson cookie. I have to admit that I am a little jealous that you are getting this opportunity.

I hope you can get a lot out of this lesson cookie. I have to admit that I am a little jealous that you are getting this opportunity.

Thanks Eddie, I've seen solid improvement as of late with putting but I would love to extend that further. If anyone can help, there's simply no one better than Pat and SeeMore.

Thanks Eddie, I've seen solid improvement as of late with putting but I would love to extend that further. If anyone can help, there's simply no one better than Pat and SeeMore.

He is awesome, it will be awesome to see him again. Thanks for letting me share this with you.

It will definitely be a great experience Mike. I think you WILL see some gain in your putting performance from this visit. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Have not TBD, give us the 411 on it upon your return.

Looks like I'm out for Friday now boys. It's gonna have to be either range time or a quick 9 as the kids get out of school early.

Still some interest in the Aimpoint Express here in DFW area?--I know I still have interest if we can get enough for a clinic.

Still some interest in the Aimpoint Express here in DFW area?--I know I still have interest if we can get enough for a clinic.
I have been trading calls and text with Dennis Sales trying to get something set up. Been a little out of pocket the last couple of weeks but I will touch base with him again. Any days better for you than others?

I'm looking to play next Saturday morning....earlier the better.

Any interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back