Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cold and windy today. Hoping it'll warm back up soon

Was 43 degrees today, with 27-mph winds gusting to 32 mph. Temperature with the wind chill was 33 degrees. And this after thunderstorms last night. Right now it's raining. Managed to play 18 holes, walking, in 2-1/2 hours between the rain.

Was 43 degrees today, with 27-mph winds gusting to 32 mph. Temperature with the wind chill was 33 degrees. And this after thunderstorms last night. Right now it's raining. Managed to play 18 holes, walking, in 2-1/2 hours between the rain.

Sounds like my day, but I was able to dodge the rain. Stupid 2014.

I am impressed, it has been raining here all day and the rest of the week isn't looking good either, doh!

I am impressed, it has been raining here all day and the rest of the week isn't looking good either, doh!

I agree. That's dedication. Looks like the rain is around until Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. I've played 14 times this season since April 9, and all but a few days have been windy or rainy. However...

...last year I played my first round on April 29, and it snowed the next day....

2014 pretty much sucks thus far....

37 rain/snow mix. Mother natures a b****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More rain. At least it's during the week, and on a relatively slow day at the course.

Rain yesterday and today, supposed to ease up after that

Nasty weather here today. Not much golf going to be played in the South. Stay safe folks.

Been raining here for two days. Supposed to continue thru Thursday. Could be a soggy golf weekend!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Beautiful sunny day here today with light winds, probably about 18°C. Great day for golfing.

Nice and sunny here today, unfortunelty I had to work. Good news should be great weather all week. Now need the time off

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Putting practice today (it was crazy):

Tomorrow is the first day of May, and we still have 50 degree temps, and awful weather. We played a few days ago, temps hit 60 degrees and we thought it was sweltering - LOL. Today and tomorrow will be rain. Will Spring/Summer ever get here?

Another gloomy day. Chilly, windy and chance of rain all day. Thursday looks better, but Friday through at least Tuesday look great for golf!

It's raining again here. Temperature is 37 degrees, and, with the 22-mph winds (gusting to 29 mph), it feels like 27 degrees. Forecast calls for snow showers. I haven't played in two days, so I'm thinking about going out. I have long johns....

Looking like mid sixties and some rain. Saturday is going to be perfect but I have to go to a wedding or my fiancée will kill me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Going to be nice here this weekend for my annual bros golf outing. I can't freaking wait.

FINALLY! What a great week we have ahead of us in KC.

10304715_10152148346634538_4148077566250368503_n.jpg

Rain today and tomorrow ruining my golf hopes... will most likely get out sunday

Rain, rain, and more rain. It's been rainy all week. Hopefully it'll clear up and get above 55 again haha

Weather is lousy here. Since I am hurt, there is a part of me that's glad. I won't have to hear my buddies talk about their rounds. How selfish of me.

Stuck in endless rain loop here, no sun in a week :-(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Unseasonably cool in the low 60s, high low 70s, 20-30% chance of rain after four straight days of heavy rain. Course is probably cart path only and very damp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back