Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you having issues launching this off the deck? I have the same shaft and I am LOVING IT from the deck

It's not a problem of getting it up in the air. It's more that I will be hitting this into greens and a little more launch and spin would be great for that.

Oh really? Interesting. I was waiting for you to chime in. Haha. Seems as you have solved my dilemma.

Does it come in the heavier weights? Like the 80-90 gram range.

Here you go. Again, this is the aftermarket version though..

TourBlueSpecs.png

I've read some funny thoughts on this shaft (and others like it) from internet people, yet you see it widely used by the strongest players on the planet. It's all about fitting though. I wouldn't pay that case on a whim.

I was thinking that as well. I think even going X it will keep the high spin down as well but still have enough to hold greens.

I look at the top of my bag in two ways. Distance and precision. For me, a hybrid is more of a precision club. That little high spin should help with that. It's funny as I say that with a black tie in my hybrid.

TourBlueSpecs.png

I've read some funny thoughts on this shaft (and others like it) from internet people, yet you see it widely used by the strongest players on the planet. It's all about fitting though. I wouldn't pay that case on a whim.

Internet golfers are funny

TourBlueSpecs.png

So if I order direct from Callaway it won't be the true aftermarket shaft?

Yes they are Blu.

GregDan, I don't know the answer to that.

I look at the top of my bag in two ways. Distance and precision. For me, a hybrid is more of a precision club. That little high spin should help with that. It's funny as I say that with a black tie in my hybrid.

I tend to agree. Although I will never have a black tie in my hybrid. Haha

Yes they are Blu.

GregDan, I don't know the answer to that.

No problem. I am sure one of the Callaway boys or girl can get me a good answer.

I'm with Blu on the precision part though at hybrid distances, and my game, I'm just trying to get it close. I play the PX 6.0 in the J40 and couldn't be happier with the pairing. The tip is supposed to reduce spin according to their site but I haven't had any holding issues when I do hit the green.

I tend to agree. Although I will never have a black tie in my hybrid. Haha

I do have Diamana S+ shafts in my FWs. That makes me less of an Internet golfer. I think.

AD-DI 8x I believe. It's in my WITB. Haha

Tapatalk... lol tour blue that comes stock is great shaft. Whether its true aftermarket or not

Tapatalk... lol tour blue that comes stock is great shaft. Whether its true aftermarket or not

Just a little FYI in tapatalk if you touch the avatar picture it will show you what's in their signature on the regular site.

I hit the tour blue a few times in Cali and liked the feel so I may end up going in that direction.

Just a little FYI in tapatalk if you touch the avatar picture it will show you what's in their signature on the regular site.

I hit the tour blue a few times in Cali and liked the feel so I may end up going in that direction.

Never shows me past first couple lines in tapatalk. Too lazy to go to actual website lol.

Tour blue in 86g may be good. Di8 series is pretty damn good too...

I'm thinking about changing my favorite ball, I chatted with a B-fit rep to talk to him about how my swing change in the last year and he suggested me to go from the e6 to the b330-RX

the only downside is they dont do the b330 in orange

Never shows me past first couple lines in tapatalk. Too lazy to go to actual website lol.

Tour blue in 86g may be good. Di8 series is pretty damn good too...

Ah. Gotcha. Haha

I like the DI shafts but just not willing to pay the extra upcharge when I could get a shaft better fit for what I want to do.

Ah. Gotcha. Haha

I like the DI shafts but just not willing to pay the extra upcharge when I could get a shaft better fit for what I want to do.

True. Tour blue would do what you are looking for so no sense for paying the extra dough.

I'm thinking about changing my favorite ball, I chatted with a B-fit rep to talk to him about how my swing change in the last year and he suggested me to go from the e6 to the b330-RX

the only downside is they dont do the b330 in orange
I have a 2 ball pack with your name on it. Remind me to bring it Saturday.

XP-95 shafts. Hit them in the AP1's over the weekend and now I want to know more.

A new cut off wheel for my bench grinder.

Pondering some SM5 wedges, going to demo them today if the rain holds off.

So it looks like you can't get the tour blue for the X2Hot hybrids. Kinda disappointed about that. Guess its back to the drawing board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back