THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh it is? Thought it was on the thought the 30? My bad was thinking it was every 15 days. Guess I will just have to wait another day now.
I thought revision day was tomorrow?

oh it is? Thought it was on the thought the 30? My bad was thinking it was every 15 days. Guess I will just have to wait another day now.

Yeah you can get an idea on where you will be based on the trending (assuming no more rounds entered today which would change that)

Yep, It would be nice if my handicap will be what is trending now. And you can go ahead and say it Mikey I am special!!!
Yeah you can get an idea on where you will be based on the trending (assuming no more rounds entered today which would change that)

Yep, It would be nice if my handicap will be what is trending now. And you can go ahead and say it Mikey I am special!!!

It should be, based on the # of scores reported it will look at your 3 best differentials and 19.9, 18.1 and 13.9..avg is 17.3 times .96 is 16.6

16.6<18...WINNER

thanks Mike!!! You da man...
It should be, based on the # of scores reported it will look at your 3 best differentials and 19.9, 18.1 and 13.9..avg is 17.3 times .96 is 16.6

16.6<18...WINNER

16.6<18...WINNER

There too much math there for me, I'll just take you're word for it!

12.2 as expected, should have a few pre rounds with the next update to see how things shake out

Went from 2.5 to 2.7. I had two rounds since the last revision. One was an 80 and another was a 77 where I played from the tips. The 77 actually lowered the handicap down from 2.8.

I need to continue working.

12.2 as expected, should have a few pre rounds with the next update to see how things shake out

When I play War Eagle, he has to give me 2 pops now.
That should make him happy.

Have fun, he'll remind you on every good shot you hit..

Down from 11.1 to 10.3! So close to single digits!

That's awesome...me and you would get a ton of strokes against him and wardy.

22.2 to 21.3. So far in two revisions this season I am 23.2 to 21.3. I have one more high score then I need to really make the push for 90 and below to make a change.

That's awesome...me and you would get a ton of strokes against him and wardy.

9 I believe.
Blinking & anger would ensue. :D

22.2 to 21.3. So far in two revisions this season I am 23.2 to 21.3. I have one more high score then I need to really make the push for 90 and below to make a change.

Thats awesome dude.

Nice drop, keep it up!

9 I believe.
Blinking & anger would ensue. :D

9?? Perfect, you wouldnt even have to demand many pars from me....as usual

Uptick to 9.7 from 9.2. Playing a little better as of late, but the after work course is not rated that difficult, so if you have a bad day, it can hurt in the calculation. Some things are coming together though. Playing a harder course this weekend so need to put up a good one to get this cycle started well!

JM

Thanks for the kind words. To be fair the only round I posted in the last two weeks was on an executive course (par 65) but I did break my PB there by 4 shots and worked alot of game plan things (ie laying up and pitching close rather than hit the GIR and be 60 feet away) so I will take it anyway.

Had a AWESOME drop today, went from a 19.1 to a 16.1. HECK YEAH!!!!! That takes alot of relief off so I can be under the 18 Handicap for the #THPMC... Thank You Lord!!!! #JourneyToBetter #TheGrindIsReal

15.8 to 15.4. Progress is progress. Have only put in 1 round so I am not worried. That number will go down.

Down a couple of points from 9.5 to 9.3. Have had two lessons in the last 6 weeks. They really helped me get rid of my frequent miss which was a weak fade that would only go about 80% of intended distance. Now I'm hitting a nice draw. Next step is to get my backswing on plane which will increase wrist hinge. It's too flat now.

My play was good going into #theking and I played good golf during the event. The pressure of competition golf certainly effected my performance at times, especially in short game and putting. Those areas were improved in my practice, regular rounds and practice rounds but were just so so in Orlando during the event.

4 rounds this revision: 85, 88, 79, and 84.

The 79 tied a course personal best on the Mountain Course at my home club (36 holes).

I love this thread. Seeing everybody kickass and take names keeps me going. Next goal - sub-20.

I love this thread. Seeing everybody kickass and take names keeps me going. Next goal - sub-20.

You will get there buddy. Your game is solid. Just need to work on the putting and short game and you will be fine.

You will get there buddy. Your game is solid. Just need to work on the putting and short game and you will be fine.

Thanks. Reading the Pelz short game book has helped a lot and I am not even done with it.

The last two really solid nines I played finally got to officially count in the handicap. Dropped from a 17.4 to a 15.4 with the latest revision.

I know it will get tougher to move it down as more scores get posted, but happy to see the results of the lessons both on the golf course and on the scoreboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back