So Whats The Hottest Fairway Wood/Rescue Club For This Year???

mact3333

Reaction score
Handicap
My RBZ HL 3 wood and rescue club getting abit long in the tooth.

So whats the hottest and perceived to be the best fairway wood and rescue club for this season??.

I am looking for the equivalent to the Callaway Apex Irons...something that is obviously better.

I'm a bit confused. Are you looking for irons or woods? I may be misreading it, but it's late.

Last edited:

Duplicate post

Better than the apex? That may be tough. My favorite irons so far this year. Speed blades have been getting a lot of love too though.

As for hybrids, the x2hots are for sure the longest I have gamed. Love them

I know the x2hot is deep and hot!

Im partial to the X2hot deep versions for fairway woods, the Bertha FW is a solid club as well.

I will have to say the X2hot

Thx guys...will research the X2Hot...hopefully this club is forgiving and easy to hit.

Can't go wrong with the X2hot series of FW.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

X2hot and Jetspeed are very nice I also really like the Adams Tight lies

Callaway X2Hot Fairway Woods & Hybrids, get my vote....Big Time.

I've been considering the X2 hot in the fairway wood as well.

2 questions I have are:

How does it compare to the X hot? as the price is right at the top of my budget, so if I could save on the older model, sounds good to me.

Also, at my last fitting it was recommended that I use a heavier shaft, as it helps my tempo and I have a quick SS, so how do these sit in terms of weight etc?

Thanks in advance

do yourself a favor, try the cleveland 588 line before buying anything. it may eb not as long as the X2hot but its so easy to hit its ridiculous

I have yet to hit a 3 wood that I like better than my Covert 2.0. Long, straight and forgiving off of the deck and tee.

BB 3 wood and X2 Hot Hybrids.....have mad love for these clubs right now

Don't sleep on the Jetspeed Fairways. For hybrids I like the X2 Hot and 588 line.

I will have to put in a vote for the x2hots..... Best hybrid I have hit in the last 5-7 years

That BB 3 wood is a rocket. Wish I had one.

I'm gonna have to say X2Hot and Titleist 913F for woods, and X2Hot Pro and Adams Pro for hybrids. I was having a very difficult time choosing between X2H and 913F when I was buying this year, and the way I saw Shane hit the Adams Pro and Bret hit the X2Hot Pro hybrids, those just cannot be ignored.

How much better are the X2Hot hybrids than the original XHot hybrid?

I have yet to hit a 3 wood that I like better than my Covert 2.0. Long, straight and forgiving off of the deck and tee.

I was very impressed with the Covert 2.0 and if I were buying I'd let it battle it out with the X2Hot. The Covert is very easy to hit, goes a country mile and felt very nice off the face.

Like Martin said above, don't sleep on the Cleveland 588 line.

Also...I can't wait to try out the Bobby Jones line of fairways and hybrids.

As everyone said, the Callaway X2Hot series, but don't sleep on Adams. I have hit the XTD Ti FW and it is money, so much so that I am going to try the hybo as well.

Don't think it will be as forgiving as the X2Hot, but haven't compared them side by side to confirm.

I really like the x2 hot's. Not quite sure if the Cleveland black fairway foods are from this year or not. But they were amazing as well.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Back