2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters - *Extra Rounds*

My flight is booked and I arrive in Nashville at 8:10 am. I am definitely in for a Friday round.

Heed JB's advice on holding off on tee times for Friday until the full itinerary is known. If it is anything like the Adams visit, there could be a Friday afternoon event with SeeMore that you won't want to miss. Having said that, I will be in town early enough to play a round on Friday morning, itinerary permitting, but, will probably not be able to play Sunday as I have to drive from Franklin to a tournament in North Carolina that day.

Heed JB's advice on holding off on tee times for Friday until the full itinerary is known. If it is anything like the Adams visit, there could be a Friday afternoon event with SeeMore that you won't want to miss. Having said that, I will be in town early enough to play a round on Friday morning, itinerary permitting, but, will probably not be able to play Sunday as I have to drive from Franklin to a tournament in North Carolina that day.
I believe a Sunday round is part of the event Ken.

From the other thread:

The Itinerary
Friday Evening - Meet & Greet
Saturday Morning - SeeMore HQ - Tour, Fitting & Instruction
Saturday Afternoon Golf - Each foursome will have SPi instructor on course w/ them to assist on the greens.
Saturday Night - Local Restaurant for dinner & drinks.
Sunday Morning - Golf

From the other thread:

The Itinerary
Friday Evening - Meet & Greet
Saturday Morning - SeeMore HQ - Tour, Fitting & Instruction
Saturday Afternoon Golf - Each foursome will have SPi instructor on course w/ them to assist on the greens.
Saturday Night - Local Restaurant for dinner & drinks.
Sunday Morning - Golf

Also a Friday evening meet & greet.

How is everyone getting from the airport to hotel? I can fly very easily but trying to decide if that would be better or car pooling with some others from my neck of the woods.

How is everyone getting from the airport to hotel? I can fly very easily but trying to decide if that would be better or car pooling with some others from my neck of the woods.
Since I'm flying in from Newark, NJ I'll be renting a car.

I'll need to check with the Ohio guys & see if anyone wants to carpool. I would love to leave early enough to get there Friday in the AM (or around noon - which might mean leaving at 3-4 am).

what times are your flights? Want to split it?

I land at 8:10 am in Nashville. Flying Wedge is interested as well. When you guys book your flights let me know for sure when you are landing. If it all works out, I'll rent a minivan if I have to.

I land at 8:10 am in Nashville. Flying Wedge is interested as well. When you guys book your flights let me know for sure when you are landing. If it all works out, I'll rent a minivan if I have to.

I land at 9:40am, if you can hang around till then. Otherwise I will work something else out.

Sunday flight departs at 6:55pm

I land at 9:40am, if you can hang around till then. Otherwise I will work something else out.

Sunday flight departs at 6:55pm
I have no problem hanging around, as long as it doesn't impede on a Friday round (which I know we're holding off on until the itenerary comes out).

My return flight is around 7:00 as well, and plan to be back at the airport by 5:00 pm, so that would work for me as well.

I have no problem hanging around, as long as it doesn't impede on a Friday round (which I know we're holding off on until the itenerary comes out).

My return flight is around 7:00 as well, and plan to be back at the airport by 5:00 pm, so that would work for me as well.

Cool. BTW, not sure what airline you are flying, but I am on Southwest and my flight went down 30 bucks so I just called them and got the difference as credit.

My arrival flight was the earliest they have. Hope to have time to get a round in on Friday once the itinerary is released.

I picture you driving around listening to hiphop with the bass way up on in a mini van and it makes me laugh lol.

Niteowl03 and I are planning on leaving Ft.Worth Thursday after I get off of work and driving to Memphis. Then we plan on leaving mid morning to get to Nashville by 1.

Sorry; late to this thread. I'm watching flights, and currently leaning towards a couple of options that would have me in Nashville between 7:30 and 8:30 AM. It that holds, I'd definitely be up for a pre-Extravaganza round.

I plan on being in town for a Friday round for sure obviously pending the plans of what SeeMore and Josh and Morgan have for us. Also was thinking that if we don't have time for a full round before the festivities start, thought it might be a cool idea to have everyone meet for a relaxing range session depending on when everyone got in and everything started of course. Just thinking out loud is all.

If we need to play in the morning Friday to not impede on afternoon planned activities, I can make it before my planned arrival time of about noon. I will just drive farther and later Thursday after work. Guess we will just have to wait to see how everything unfolds.

I know me and Ty would be in for Friday morning. If that happens

Nate and I land just shy of 9am Friday and will be seeking a tee time if TBD plans allow for it.

I know me and Ty would be in for Friday morning. If that happens

Live been meaning to PM you guys. Are you driving down together? I'm looking for someone to share the ride.

Nate and I land just shy of 9am Friday and will be seeking a tee time if TBD plans allow for it.

Don't forget to get me flight information. If all goes well, JHoll2277 will be with me as well. I was scheduled to be working my way over, but Im trying to get that changed so Jim can just go with me.

JM

Don't forget to get me flight information. If all goes well, JHoll2277 will be with me as well. I was scheduled to be working my way over, but Im trying to get that changed so Jim can just go with me.

JM

AA flight 309 arriving at 8:50.

Depart at 5:10 on Sunday.

Thanks!

Back