2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

I can't wait for this. I also can't believe how good of a deal this is .

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Only those that have won 2014 Invitationals have secured spots for this event.

I got you. I misunderstood. Sorry JB.

If I get in, I'll be thrilled to bring "sand to the beach" aka the wife since it's our anniversary Sept 22nd. I can't wait to see the Spa bill hehe.

What an event to look forward to. Sign ups on May 14 and the 15th is my birthday so I'm thinking a nice present for myself if I can get in.

Maybe if I get into this and have a trip to West Palm Beach to use as bait then I can find a S.O. by then haha

If I get in, I'll be thrilled to bring "sand to the beach" aka the wife since it's our anniversary Sept 22nd. I can't wait to see the Spa bill hehe.

Their spa is awesome.

Wouldn't be a bad bday week. Vegas till the 25th, then head to FL for this! Oh baby!

If I get in, I might even bring a girlfriend, that may cause the world to stop spinning lol

Who would look at women with me then?

If I wasnt getting married, I would join you buddy. Lol. Wait a minute....we could have a bachelor party. Hmmmm

I didn't mean to cause a bunch of hoopla in here about the cost. Honestly it didn't show up in Tapatalk for some reason and still doesn't for me.

I got to figure away to talk the wife into letting me come to this one but that may be tough with all the other trips this yr. JB and boys I need you to work on this next week.

Just looked back through all my pictures from the 2 outings that were hosted at PGA National. Man I need to get back. Also I was a lot thinner then, got to get back to that spot too.

I wonder if my wife is going to want to come to this one or if I can get away with another event without her ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be trying for this one, going to have to be quick though... going to be an incredible weekend guaranteed!!!

The girlfriend is down for this event!

The fiance is staying home! She asked if she could come and I told her no. Lol. She wasnt to pleased but she got over it. Shes a good sport.

What exactly is the iBar drink certificate good for?! #n00bhere

It's going to be a blast to see everyone, the Bear is in for some incredible golf by a bunch of THP'ers.

Back